The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Finance Assistant
- Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- 2nd April, 2020
- Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Location: Lagos
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Finance Assistant Under the direction of the Finance & Grants Officer, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the SHARP Project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume / CV as a single MS Word Document to: AHNI-F&[email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e be email) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com