Website La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank provides a total series of monetary services and ways of payment for its clients, consisting of savings accounts, current accounts and fixed bank account.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Client Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Client Officer is accountable for processing the loans, keeping track of the loan portfolio and establishing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan customers.
- He/she will likewise be accountable for establishing the cost savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- The client Officer will invest more than 60% of the time on the field by carrying out sees to customers in business locations.
Essential Knowledge / Skills
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any service associated or business discipline (Preferably Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance and Insurance)
- Good relationship and interaction abilities with strong group spirit
- Strong analytical abilities
- Good computer abilities
- Real inspiration to work and grow in a performance based environment
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical understanding of micro / little / medium companies
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is a need to
- Good composing abilities
- Knowledge of the significant local languages.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit recruit.lafayettemfb.com.