We are recruiting to fill the place under:
ALSO APPLY FOR : Lecturing jobs at Foundation College of Technology
Job Title: Receptionist
- Receive, direct and relay phone messages.
- Record and deal with all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Monitor using provides and tools.
- Coordinate the restore and upkeep of workplace tools.
- Respond to public inquiries
- Provide word-processing and secretarial help.
- Provide administrative companies for administration employees and different employees
- Welcome guests and visitors and direct appropriately.
- Maintain the overall submitting system and file all correspondence.
- Assist within the planning and preparation of conferences, conferences and convention phone calls.
- Maintain an sufficient stock of workplace provides.
- Minimum OND Business Administration or associated research.
- Committed to laborious work and continuous studying.
- Effective verbal and listening.
- Communications expertise.
- Excellent at all points of English language, particularly English talking & listening expertise is a should.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving expertise.
- Customer Service oriented
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2020
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer