Trans-Nationwide Express Plc (TRANEX) is a number one Logistics Company engaged in home and International Express supply, haulage, freight and different ancillary transportation and storage companies.
The following positions can be found at Trans-Nationwide Express Plc. Explore in your place of selection after which apply based on the data offered.
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
- We are on the lookout for a Marketing Analyst who will analysis and establish ways to construct our model and purchase new shoppers.
- Measure ROI of on-line and offline promoting campaigns
- Report on advertising KPIs like leads, conversion charges, web site visitors and social media engagement
- Devise and assess procedures and strategies for information assortment, together with opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather info on rivals, and conduct evaluation on their gross sales, costs and strategies of distribution and advertising to completely study concerning the competitors
- Conduct analysis relating to advertising methods and client opinions whereas collaborating with statisticians, advertising professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast traits in gross sales and advertising, and analyze intimately the info collected to offer administration with thorough reports and outcomes
- Measure the effectiveness of promoting, advertising and communications methods
- Conduct aggressive analysis and analyze benchmarking information
- Recommend web site and marketing campaign optimizations
- Work intently with gross sales and advertising groups to establish alternatives for brand new client acquisition
- Collect and analyze information relating to buyer preferences, demographics, shopping for habits and desires to higher establish market potential and components influencing product demand
- Attend workers conferences with a view to present administration with proposals and data on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of services and products.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Marketing or associated subject
- Ability to multitask nicely
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power level
- Experience with varied survey instruments.
- Minimum of 4 (4) years working expertise as a Marketing Analyst or comparable position
- Excellent oral and written communication expertise
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should ahead a replica of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail
Deadline for submission of Application : June 16th, 2020.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer