Novartis offers healthcare options that enhance and prolong people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to handle a few of society’s most difficult healthcare points. We uncover and develop breakthrough therapies and discover new ways to ship them to as many people as potential. Our firm is concentrated on industry-leading divisions with innovation energy and world scale: prescription drugs, eye care and generic medicines
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Head, Supply Chain
Job Ref: 277360BR
Business Unit: AMAC
Functional Area: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
- Harmonize and help S&OP greatest observe processes, and coordinate the conduct of S&OP conferences inside the English West Africa.
- Follow the Global Integrated and Supply Chain processes.
- Initiate, handle and help cross-functional initiatives to enhance cross-functional processes and operations (together with monitoring of high quality audit calendars) W&D Contracts in place and present for English West Africa.
- Business Continuity Plans accomplished and present for English West Africa nation teams.
- Constantly monitoring of English West Africa nations wants and Novartis MOQs via progressive options which decrease waste prices for Novartis
- Support and assist implement English West Africa initiatives for course of enhancements.
- Support life cycle initiatives like Launches, Transfers, Changes, Divestments and Pruning for English West Africa .
- Support upkeep & accuracy of planning and buying parameters for English West Africa.
- Support English West Africa nations on correct demand knowledge and order placement.
- Ensure correct reporting of Sales and Inventory knowledge for English West Africa.
Customers (Internal & External) Satisfaction:
- Support enhancements in customer support stage for English West Africa.
- Provide help to English West Africa nations in managing stock to minimise stockholding prices and stopping inventory outs out there, establish and trade greatest practices among the many nations
- Manage Customer Service Level by addressing dangers & alternatives. Ensure mitigation actions are agreed upon, put in place and comply with via. By exception, guarantee immediate decision of provide conditions impacting sufferers and/or enterprise by appearing as escalation level for sub-Cluster and/or PSC
- Initiate / Support strategic and operational provide chain initiatives in step with PSC goals.
- Maintain robust relationships with PSC, Countries, Plants and Tech Ops capabilities
- Maintain open traces of communications with world, regional and native Finance, Marketing and Sales, DRA & QA
- Act as key contact on behalf of the English West Africa for the gross sales evaluation course of, to make sure alignment between
- Provide coaching and growth to SCM associates inside English West Africa nations.
- Participate in people-related choices (hiring, expertise administration, succession planning, and growth) by highlighting dangers & alternatives and offering suggestions
- University graduate, ideally in Science, Engineering or Business MBA
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Senior Store Keeper needed in an Oil and Gas Servicing Company based in Lagos
- Minimum 10 years expertise in Supply chain Management (Imports and Local), Materials Management / Logistics, Planning Exposure to Materials Management; Preferably with information of SAP programs, MS Office software program.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]