We are urgently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities.
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs,
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts,
- Keep financial and non-financial records,
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Proven experience as Facilities Manager or relevant position,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills,
- Good analytical/critical thinking,
- HND / B.Sc in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
Job Title: School Administrator
- We are looking for School Administrator committed to helping both schools and students reach their full potential.
- Review and observe current teaching methods and learning materials as needed for areas of improvement and to ensure they meet the current local,state and federal requirements,
- Work with teachers and necessary staff to establish and uphold curriculum,school mission statement/culture and performance goals and standards,
- Meet with parents and work with teachers during scheduled conferences to review school policies,educational activities/events and student performance while offering information on upcoming changes to curriculum, programs and the like,
- Approve job postings,hire,interview and onboard new teachers and additional staff members as they join the team,
- Draft,proofread and submit all financial reports according to latest deadlines,
- Help with the yearly accreditation process,which involves reviewing and sending reports,grants and contracts to state licensing boards.
- B.Sc preferred
- Current state professional certification in educational leadership,
- Former teaching experience,
- Knowledge of the most current educational computer software and programs.
Job Title: Event Manager
- We are looking for a competent Event Manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience.
- You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective,paying attention to budget and time constraints.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements,target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Be in charge of hiring personnel(DJs, waiters etc.)
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports.
- B.Sc / B.A in PR, Marketing, Hospitality Management or related field is preferred
- Skilled in project management
- A team player with leadership skills
- Skilled in project management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability proficient in MS Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th December, 2019.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]