Job Vacancies in a Juice and Yogurt Factory based in Lekki
A younger Juice and Yogurt Factory at Sangatedo space of Lekki is trying to recruit suitably certified candidates to fill the positions beneath:
Job Title: Administrator (Male) ( Job Vacancies in a Juice and Yogurt Factory based in Lekki
- Monitoring and sustaining workplace tools and stationery provides; orders substitute provides as wanted.
- Maintenance of employees data and human useful resource recordsdata, and different confidential correspondences.
- Maintain the doc database and retrieve requested paperwork.
- Ensure that recordsdata are correctly labeled for ease of identification, storage and retrieval.
- Oversee the procurement and provides to the manufacturing facility
- Ensure well timed allocation of labor inputs to all employees.
- Assist in coordinating successfully & effectively Admin actions, together with immediate cost of payments.
- Distribute and retailer correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Undertake primary e-book holding duties
- Handling of dispatch riders’ motion schedule
- Undertake normal clerical and administrative duties to assist the service as required (e.g. publish processes, photocopying, scanning).
- Execute different duties as could also be required by the administration.
Qualifications ( Job Vacancies in a Juice and Yogurt Factory based in Lekki )
- A HND or BSc in Business Administration or some other associated self-discipline.
- Proficient laptop expertise, together with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of workplace procedures.
- 0-2 years expertise in a respected organization.
- Must reside inside Sangotedo axis
ALSO CHECK : Professional House Cook at Erisco Foods Limited
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Male)
- Ensure all parameters of meals security and high quality are being adhered to and maintained all through the power.
- Assist with preparation for manufacturing.
- Collect in-process and completed product samples for high quality management procedures
- Conduct standardized qualitative and quantitative high quality management testing to make sure merchandise meet commonplace necessities
- Follow protocols for documenting testing outcomes.
- Identify and isolate product that doesn’t meet commonplace necessities
- Conduct different duties as assigned by administration.
- OND in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science Technology or associated area.
- 0-1year expertise in high quality management laboratory procedures and meals security administration.
- Must reside inside Sangotedo axis
- Attention to element.
- Strong organizational and time administration expertise.
- Good Team participant and sensible.
- Interpersonal relationship expertise
- Good communication expertise.
- Excellent problem-solving expertise.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Application typed on the physique of an electronic mail with CV as PDF or Word doc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your identify and cell quantity should signal the application on the physique of the e-mail.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the e-mail have to be “ADMIN SANGOTEDO 1” or “QC 1” to be thought-about.*
Application Deadline Saturday, fifth December, 2020.
# Job Vacancies in a Juice and Yogurt Factory based in Lekki
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com