Vivo is a telecommunication Company with residence in Nigeria and over twenty-three(23) international locations world wide.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant place beneath:
Job Title: Channels Manager
- Any new mannequin launch inventory will be allocated for to each commerce by the market dimension, if the inventory is proscribed or plan for a promote in push by making promote in coverage for MD and repair goal in keeping with requirementfrom market + pre-booking.
- Allocation on demo cellphone as per the first and WOD goal and drive a coverage, monitor the department workplace are taking greater than the allotted demo rely by finance group.
- Checking the fashionable commerce ageing inventory and push the gross sales group to liquidate and plan for main, test the performance of goal vs achievement of particular mannequin scheme or general scheme and denote their stability to achievement and each day minimal PO plan on prorate fundamental.
- Share the indication of WOD productiveness to gross sales group by share the main target mannequin report which incorporates the product clever WOD share like mannequin clever WOD share and evaluate with the gross sales share in prorate fundamentals.
- Ensuring the distributors are supporting the retailers the place we’ve devoted TLs by visiting the market and assessment the distributor plan
- Monitor irregular gross sales and examine the actual time cause for the expansion to keep away from infiltration and different unethical commerce follow.
- Sourcing and appointing distributors and checking their infrastructure and manpower are adequate as per the corporate coverage.
- Monitor distributor performance if any distributor is violating the phrases of the corporate coverage then take motion in opposition to itwhich might let to termination with a previous discover
- Check and ensure the complete and remaining settlement of distributors who all withdraw or not renewed the settlement or terminated by accumulating all our firm properties and notice the statement of accounts and release the payout.
Requirement / Skills
- Qualification: HND / BA / BSc
- Channel Management
- Distribution Operation Skill
- Market information
- Team constructing
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Perform ROI.
N300,000 – N400,000 / month (Full-time Negotiable).
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Managing each HR group to make sure that the corporate’s HR wants are met
- Prepare annual price range proposal and human improvement program
- Monitor the recruitment course of based mostly on the corporate wants
- Ensuring that wage for brand spanking new worker is inside firm price range and wage vary
- Providing recommendation to the corporate in accordance with authorized and labor necessities together with new rules from the federal government
- Ensure payroll course of compliance with the rules
- Ensure worker compensation and profit are up to date
- Ensure worker information for medical health insurance
- Ensuring all expatriate information is legitimate and updated
- Develop performance administration program together with setting KPI and yearly analysis for the entire group
- Facilitate all staff with exhausting expertise and delicate expertise coaching in keeping with their wants
- Bridge the communication between the corporate and Ministry of Labor in Nigeria
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Public Relations, Industrial relations
- Masters in Human Resources Management.
- Worked in a good Organisation (ideally cell phone firm)
- At least Three years at a managerial degree
- Must have managed 500+ workers.
ALSO APPLY FOR : FHI 360 Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
Job Title: Sales / Product Trainer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Slots: 2 Openings
Reporting To: Terminal Manager
- Key accountability is to coaching Sales Promoters, and Team Leads on firm’s merchandise.
- Must be very robust with using PPT and Excel.
- Must know conduct studying Needs Analysis.
- Must have minimal of three years hand-on expertise in Sales with robust product information (Preferably in Mobile Phone).
N100, 000 – N120, 000 month-to-month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com utilizing the Position because the title of your topic
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now