Apply for Latest Job Vacancies at Royal Power and Energy Limited
Royal Power & Energy Limited – With the expertise of over 10 years within the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a complete answer supplier. Our expertise empowers us to grasp the market, guaranteeing we provide elite objects and frameworks that give a excessive stage of unwavering high quality, reasonability, serviceability, extra, and adaptability of exercise. We Provide the next companies: Power era companies like: Solar grid and Gas, Power answer companies, Power backup options, Renewable power options, Power safety companies, Power conditioning companies, Transmission and distribution companies. RPE’s final objective is to improve the lives of thousands and thousands of Nigerians, present a greater surroundings for the long run era, and additionally to guard the environment’.
We are recruiting to fill the positions under:
Job Title: Solar – Sales Coordinator (Admin)
- Administrative and schedule coordination and execution inside the Renewable Energy (RE) division.
- Preparation of proposals, tender paperwork, and quotes – All managed by way of the corporate’s ERP
- Preparation and submission of RFPs/ITBs and subsequent recording by way of the corporate’s ERP
- Assist in making ready the enterprise projection
- Track and report enterprise projections versus actuals
- Preparation of weekly and month-to-month reports/dashboards referring to income and monetary targets.
- Preparing correct bid/proposal plan, price sheets required data, and schedules for tender/proposals.
- RE division CRM
- RE division invoicing and funds assortment
- Maintain division compliance with ISO system for enterprise course of and reporting to any potential deviation thereof.
- Assist with the preparation of enterprise and undertaking shows, documentation, and doc administration (comfortable copies and onerous copies)
- Other related that will likely be required to take care of optimized effectiveness of the RE division.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
N130,000 – N160,000 month-to-month.
Job Title: SLA Coordinator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountable for sustaining an correct and updated listing of all SLA Contracts, Customers, Sites & Equipment inside the Service Software.
- Accountable to confirm E-Job Completion Certificates (JCCs) and accumulating bodily JCCs from PM Visits and SLA Service Calls.
- Responsible for the database of all PM JCC reports inside Service Software while making certain, and monitoring, all PMs accomplished as scheduled.
- Collect reports from coordinators/Service Software.
- Responsible to make sure any gear added or faraway from the SLA settlement is accurately up to date inside the SLA database.
- Assist in acquiring vital approvals for PM entry and schedule websites with regional coordinators.
- Liaise with Service Sales on the submission of recent SLA costing, citation proposals, renewal, and gear of location addendums.
- Assist with the follow-up on agreements, renewals, SLA, and Service funds
- Understanding the assorted parts of every SLA settlement and RPE’s Exposure to any Penalties or expenses.
- Accountable for making certain that each one SLA JCCs are submitted in a well timed ‘method to Finance for invoicing on a weekly/month-to-month/quarterly foundation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 4 years work expertise.
N100,000 – N110,000 month-to-month.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline fifth February, 2021.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘ Latest Job Vacancies at Royal Power and Energy Limited ‘ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-12-31’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Jobs in Nigeria Today ‘ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Victoria Island, Lagos’ address_locality = ‘ Nigeria’ address_region = ‘Victoria Island, Lagos’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘85000.00-250000.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Apply for all Latest Job Vacancies at Royal Power and Energy Limited for Experience and contemporary Graduates [/sc_fs_job] Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2020 for Graduates. Hot Nigerian Jobs
Naija Recruitment News Today , Job Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Nigeria Vacancies, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria, Jobs Sites in Nigeria, Victoria Island, Lagos , Latest Job Vacancies at Royal Power and Energy Limited
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State