Job Vacancies at Armorsil West Africa Limited
Armorsil West Africa Limited provides building chemical substances & waterproofing options to the development trade in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite help. We attempt to offer distinctive customer support whereas providing our purchasers the best waterproofing choices. We are dedicated to creating good waterproof building chemical decision for each present and potential purchasers.
We are recruiting to fill the positions beneath:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop methods and techniques to get the phrase out about our firm and drive certified site visitors to our entrance door
- Deploy profitable advertising campaigns and personal their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce priceless and interesting content material for our web site and weblog that pulls and converts our goal teams
- Build strategic relationships and companion with key trade gamers, businesses and distributors
- Prepare and monitor the advertising finances on a quarterly and annual foundation and allocate funds correctly
- Measure and report on the performance of promoting campaigns, acquire perception and assess in opposition to targets
- Analyze client conduct and alter e-mail and promoting campaigns accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree. M.Sc is an added benefit
- Minimum 5-10 years’ expertise ideally in FMCG and Building Materials.
- Candidate have to be a graduate of Engineering, Sciences and builders and building associated self-discipline
- Demonstrable expertise in advertising along with the potential and perspective required to study
- Proven expertise in figuring out goal audiences and in creatively devising and main throughout channels advertising campaigns that interact, educate and encourage
- Numerically literate, snug working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the most recent tendencies and best practices in on-line advertising and measurement
- N100,000 month-to-month.
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an Accountant to handle all monetary transactions, from fastened funds and variable bills to financial institution deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare finances forecasts
- Publish monetary statements in time
- Handle month-to-month, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure well timed financial institution funds
- Compute taxes and put together tax returns
- Manage stability sheets and revenue/loss statements
- Report on the corporate’s monetary well being and liquidity
- Audit monetary transactions and paperwork
- Reinforce monetary information confidentiality and conduct database backups when essential
- Comply with monetary insurance policies and rules
- BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- 3-5 years work expertise as an Accountant
- Excellent data of accounting rules and procedures, together with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on expertise with accounting software program like Fresh Books and FastBooks
- Advanced MS Excel expertise together with Lookups and pivot tables
- Experience with common ledger capabilities
- Strong consideration to element and good analytical expertise.
N70,000 / month.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor and analyze mechanical gadgets for issues
- Develop new gadgets or modifications to enhance present gear
- Recommend design modifications, price reductions, guarantee enhancements, and manufacturing points
- Oversee set up of recent system or equipment
- Perform and analyze exams to trace outcomes
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or a associated discipline
- 3-5 years of expertise with mechanical design or manufacturing engineering work (most popular)
- Previous expertise of working in a producing surroundings or comparable function is required
- Proficient with computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (notably robust with Excel).
- N70,000 month-to-month.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the job place eg: “Marketing Manager” as the topic of the mail.
Note: Only certified candidates might be contacted
Application Deadline tenth November, 2020
# Job Vacancies at Armorsil West Africa Limited
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Service Executives in a Commercial Bank – MacTay Consulting