Stanbic IBTC Bank is a number one African banking group centered on rising markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s monetary system for 150 years, and now spans 16 international locations throughout the African continent.
Standard Bank is a agency believer in technical innovation, to assist us assure distinctive client service and forefront monetary options. Our rising international success displays our dedication to the newest options, the perfect people, and a uniquely versatile and vibrant working tradition. To assist us drive our success into the long run, we're searching for resourceful people to affix our devoted staff at our workplaces.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking-North Central Suite
Job ID: 36429
Job Sector: Banking
- Commercial Banking
- To develop and retain a portfolio of excessive worth Commercial Banking relationships by performing proactive and worth including portfolio administration.
- To obtain monetary and non-financial targets for the portfolio.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of all clients in his/her portfolio, utilizing the Customer Value Chain Analysis (CVCA) software, with a view to successfully meet the wants of the purchasers.
- To execute the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) initiatives and actions geared toward optimising each buyer expertise and profitability for the Bank.
- To execute an efficient relationship administration technique according to total Commercial Banking technique of main with Transactional Banking.
- To make sure that shut private consideration is given to offering a full array of customised monetary options and providers tailor-made to fulfill the expansion wants and potential of the portfolio.
In-Depth Understanding of all Clients within the Portfolio:
- Ensure that each one clients within the portfolio meet the segmentation standards to be in Commercial Banking.
- Perform buyer worth chain evaluation (CVCA) for every title within the portfolio to realize an in-depth understanding of the shopper’s enterprise and determine alternatives linked to the shopper’s enterprise methods.
- Use the end result of the CVCA train as a foundation for proactively managing the shopper relationship going ahead.
- Ensure that the annual buyer overview and each different engagement with the shopper are used as a possibility to deepen the understanding of the shopper’s enterprise.
Execution Of The Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP), Industry Value Propositions (IVPs), And Other Agreed Initiatives:
- Ensure efficient implementation of the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) to the purchasers within the portfolio.
- Ensure efficient implementation of all of the Industry Value Propositions (IVP) for the nation’s Commercial Banking enterprise.
- Ensure efficient implementation of all different initiatives geared toward reaching the strategic targets of Commercial Banking in Nigeria.
Relationship and Portfolio Management:
- Ensure a deep understanding of the Commercial Banking buyer’s enterprise by means of common value-adding interplay with the shopper at their workplace.
- Complete a buyer worth chain evaluation to additional perceive the shopper’s wants and determine gross sales alternatives, and deploy banking options to fulfill these wants.
- Ensure correct and up to date buyer info.
- Implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in addition to Customer Engagement Management (CEM) technique to make sure common contact of all Commercial Banking clients within the portfolio as per the shopper worth proposition (CVP).
Grow And Retain a Portfolio of High Value Commercial Banking Relationships:
- Formulate, drive, measure and handle the implementation of agreed initiatives and a retention technique for the portfolio to develop profitability per client and share of pockets throughout the Commercial Banking section.
- Achieve the DTF ratio price range for the portfolio, and optimum DTF ratio for every buyer within the portfolio primarily based on their business of operation.
- Optimally make the most of Salesforce as CRM software to handle pipeline and motion plans ensuing from CVCA train.
Deliver The Financial And Non-Financial Targets For The Portfolio:
- Achieve the monetary budgets for the portfolio by means of optimum development of balances, margin administration and income streams.
- Implement and management the pricing ways and parameters for the portfolio according to pricing coverage and monetary targets.
- Measure, observe and handle profitability (whole income, ARPC, CoF, common belongings yields, LTD ratio) targets/budgets for the portfolio.
- Ensure restoration of all income producing charges from clients within the portfolio.
- Drive and monitor the monetary efficiency of the portfolio by proactively implementing measures that promote full banking relationship with clients.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A superb first degree from a good college (minimal of second class decrease).
- An expert qualification or 2nd degree can be an added benefit.
- 3 – 5 years cognate expertise in relationship administration, in a Business Banking or CIB atmosphere.
- Practical direct publicity to lending ideas/earlier working expertise in Credit Risk Management is an added benefit.
- Portfolio profitability as measured by earnings after impairments, whole income, ARPC, CoF, common belongings yield, LTD ratio.
- Net stability sheet development (liabilities as measured by CASA and performing danger belongings).
- Quality of danger belongings as measured by stage of impairments.
- Quality of Credit structuring and documentation.
- Quality of name stories, promptness of annual evaluations, and so on.
- Accurate segmentation, mapping and tiering of purchasers within the portfolio.
- Acquisition of worthwhile NTB purchasers.
- DTF ratio.
- Quality of relationship administration as measured by purchasers’ optimistic experiences/stage of purchasers’ satisfaction/client retention.
- TAT on client’s transactions.
- Effective utilization of Salesforce.
- Quality of CVCAs.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
DO YOU WANT FREE DAILY JOB ALERTS?
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- See more
- Abia State
- ABUJA FCT
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Apprenticeship training
- Banking Industry
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Career Tips
- CELEBRITY & GOSSIP ZONE
- Charity Organization
- Construction Company
- Contract Job
- Criminal case
- Cross River State
- Delsu News
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Engineering Jobs
- Entry-level Jobs
- Enugu State
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Full time jobs
- Gombe State
- Google AdSense know how
- Hotel Management/hospitality company
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Imo State
- Internship Jobs
- Jigawa State
- JOB FOR SSCE
- Jobs and Recruitment
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law
- Jobs in Education
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Management and Logistics Company
- Manager jobs
- Manufacturing Industry
- Marketing Jobs
- Medical /Health
- MSC/MS / PHD
- Nasarawa State
- National Assembly News
- NGO / Community Services
- Niger Delta
- Nigeria Election
- Ogun State
- Oil and Gas Company
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Part Time Jobs
- PASS QUESTIONS
- Rivers State
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs
- Security issues
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Urhobo Language
- World News
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Chevron Nigeria Internship Placement for young Nigerians (January – June, 2020)
- Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Massive Recruitment (44 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 16
- ABUJA FCT 62
- Adamawa State 22
- Akwa Ibom State 17
- Anambra State 14
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 11
- Bayelsa State 14
- Benue State 12
- Borno State 25
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 10
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 19
- Delta State 16
- Ebonyi State 14
- Edo State 20
- Ekiti State 14
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 249
- Enugu State 13
- Featured 19
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1239
- Gombe State 13
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 11
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 10
- JOB FOR SSCE 65
- Jobs and Recruitment 1750
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 128
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 95
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 138
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 303
- Jos 8
- Kaduna State 20
- Kano State 14
- Katsina State 12
- Kebbi State 13
- Kogi State 15
- Kwara State 17
- Lagos State 259
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 9
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 10
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1355
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 31
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 18
- Osun State 13
- Oyo State 23
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 42
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 11
- Taraba State 12
- Yobe State 12
- Zamfara State 11