Stanbic IBTC Bank is a number one African banking group centered on rising markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s monetary system for 150 years, and now spans 16 international locations throughout the African continent.
Standard Bank is a agency believer in technical innovation, to assist us assure distinctive client service and forefront monetary options. Our rising international success displays our dedication to the newest options, the perfect people, and a uniquely versatile and vibrant working tradition. To assist us drive our success into the long run, we're searching for resourceful people to affix our devoted staff at our workplaces.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking-North Central Suite
Job ID: 36429
Job Sector: Banking
- Commercial Banking
- To develop and retain a portfolio of excessive worth Commercial Banking relationships by performing proactive and worth including portfolio administration.
- To obtain monetary and non-financial targets for the portfolio.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of all clients in his/her portfolio, utilizing the Customer Value Chain Analysis (CVCA) software, with a view to successfully meet the wants of the purchasers.
- To execute the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) initiatives and actions geared toward optimising each buyer expertise and profitability for the Bank.
- To execute an efficient relationship administration technique according to total Commercial Banking technique of main with Transactional Banking.
- To make sure that shut private consideration is given to offering a full array of customised monetary options and providers tailor-made to fulfill the expansion wants and potential of the portfolio.
In-Depth Understanding of all Clients within the Portfolio:
- Ensure that each one clients within the portfolio meet the segmentation standards to be in Commercial Banking.
- Perform buyer worth chain evaluation (CVCA) for every title within the portfolio to realize an in-depth understanding of the shopper’s enterprise and determine alternatives linked to the shopper’s enterprise methods.
- Use the end result of the CVCA train as a foundation for proactively managing the shopper relationship going ahead.
- Ensure that the annual buyer overview and each different engagement with the shopper are used as a possibility to deepen the understanding of the shopper’s enterprise.
Execution Of The Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP), Industry Value Propositions (IVPs), And Other Agreed Initiatives:
- Ensure efficient implementation of the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) to the purchasers within the portfolio.
- Ensure efficient implementation of all of the Industry Value Propositions (IVP) for the nation’s Commercial Banking enterprise.
- Ensure efficient implementation of all different initiatives geared toward reaching the strategic targets of Commercial Banking in Nigeria.
Relationship and Portfolio Management:
- Ensure a deep understanding of the Commercial Banking buyer’s enterprise by means of common value-adding interplay with the shopper at their workplace.
- Complete a buyer worth chain evaluation to additional perceive the shopper’s wants and determine gross sales alternatives, and deploy banking options to fulfill these wants.
- Ensure correct and up to date buyer info.
- Implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in addition to Customer Engagement Management (CEM) technique to make sure common contact of all Commercial Banking clients within the portfolio as per the shopper worth proposition (CVP).
Grow And Retain a Portfolio of High Value Commercial Banking Relationships:
- Formulate, drive, measure and handle the implementation of agreed initiatives and a retention technique for the portfolio to develop profitability per client and share of pockets throughout the Commercial Banking section.
- Achieve the DTF ratio price range for the portfolio, and optimum DTF ratio for every buyer within the portfolio primarily based on their business of operation.
- Optimally make the most of Salesforce as CRM software to handle pipeline and motion plans ensuing from CVCA train.
Deliver The Financial And Non-Financial Targets For The Portfolio:
- Achieve the monetary budgets for the portfolio by means of optimum development of balances, margin administration and income streams.
- Implement and management the pricing ways and parameters for the portfolio according to pricing coverage and monetary targets.
- Measure, observe and handle profitability (whole income, ARPC, CoF, common belongings yields, LTD ratio) targets/budgets for the portfolio.
- Ensure restoration of all income producing charges from clients within the portfolio.
- Drive and monitor the monetary efficiency of the portfolio by proactively implementing measures that promote full banking relationship with clients.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A superb first degree from a good college (minimal of second class decrease).
- An expert qualification or 2nd degree can be an added benefit.
- 3 – 5 years cognate expertise in relationship administration, in a Business Banking or CIB atmosphere.
- Practical direct publicity to lending ideas/earlier working expertise in Credit Risk Management is an added benefit.
- Portfolio profitability as measured by earnings after impairments, whole income, ARPC, CoF, common belongings yield, LTD ratio.
- Net stability sheet development (liabilities as measured by CASA and performing danger belongings).
- Quality of danger belongings as measured by stage of impairments.
- Quality of Credit structuring and documentation.
- Quality of name stories, promptness of annual evaluations, and so on.
- Accurate segmentation, mapping and tiering of purchasers within the portfolio.
- Acquisition of worthwhile NTB purchasers.
- DTF ratio.
- Quality of relationship administration as measured by purchasers’ optimistic experiences/stage of purchasers’ satisfaction/client retention.
- TAT on client’s transactions.
- Effective utilization of Salesforce.
- Quality of CVCAs.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
TYPE YOUR AREA HERE TO QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS
Got A News , looking for workers, Submit Vacancies, Press Release or Sponsored Publication? Send It To Us Via Email: [email protected] or Call : 07033247217
SCAM ALERT : EJE’S GIST will Never Ask for MONEY for Job Recruitment or Application
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB, TRUST IN GOD
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 39
- ABUJA FCT 118
- Adamawa State 44
- Akwa Ibom State 40
- Anambra State 42
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 25
- Bauchi State 31
- Bayelsa State 35
- Benue State 36
- Borno State 46
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 10
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 43
- Delta State 44
- Ebonyi State 34
- Edo State 47
- Ekiti State 35
- Engineering Jobs 14
- Entry-level Jobs 316
- Enugu State 35
- Featured 2
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 4
- Full time jobs 1587
- Gombe State 36
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 2
- Imo State 36
- Internship Jobs 35
- Jigawa State 31
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 2013
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 5
- Jobs in Education 11
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 124
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 128
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 315
- Jos 21
- Kaduna State 40
- Kano State 38
- Katsina State 35
- Kebbi State 35
- Kogi State 36
- Kwara State 37
- Lagos State 454
- Management and Logistics Company 6
- Manager jobs 5
- Manufacturing Industry 7
- Marketing Jobs 1
- Medical /Health 12
- MSC/MS / PHD 49
- Nasarawa State 34
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1620
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 61
- Oil and Gas Company 25
- Ondo State 44
- Osun State 35
- Oyo State 54
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 18
- Rivers State 78
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 32
- Taraba State 35
- Yobe State 34
- Zamfara State 32