The Grundtvig Polytechnic, Oba, Anambra is a residential tertiary establishment. It is owned by the Grundtvig Movement of Nigeria (GMN), a non-profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) registered by the Federal Government of Nigeria underneath the land (Perpetual Succession) Act Cap. 98.
We are inviting functions from skilled candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- The Public Relations Officer will handle publicity, picture and branding, scholar recruitment, and exterior relations for the Polytechnic.
The Candidate should possess:
- A primary degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, English, or in any associated discipline.
- A minimal of three years’ expertise. (Experience in an academic establishment could also be a bonus)
- Excellent normal of spoken and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal, team-working, and organisational expertise.
- Ability to generate related duties and work with minimal supervision. This consists of producing publicity/scholar recruitment plans and budgets and executing them efficiently.
- Must be pc literate and conversant with using social media.
- Must guarantee and promote greatest practices in customer support.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2019.
Job Title: Deputy Rector
- The Deputy Rector will actively help the Rector within the strategic tutorial management and administration of the Polytechnic and in supervising supportive capabilities via line stories.
The Candidate should:
- Hold a Masters or a Doctorate degree from a acknowledged establishment with a minimal of seven (7) years skilled/administrative expertise.
- Be an skilled lecturer.
- Demonstrate proof of educational and administrative management, initiative and creativity in coverage formulation, good human relations and optimistic managerial attributes.
- Provide proof of membership of respected skilled physique or our bodies in Nigeria.
- Provide proof of scholarly publications in respected Journals in addition to presentation of invited papers at academic conferences, seminars and/or workshop.
- Be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) packages and capabilities.
- Be disciplined and morally sound.
- Be an individual with initiative and imaginative and prescient for making certain the accelerated development and growth of the Polytechnic.
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to submit an Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.
CHECK THIS ALSO : Vacancy For Grants and Fundraising Officer In A Reputable NGO
Note: Interviews can be carried out within the second week of June.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here