Latest Jobs In Abuja Today
Job Recruitment in Abuja at African Economic Congress for Graduates
African Economic Congress is a social enterprise that focuses on the expansion and enchancment of the African economic system by facilitating conversations that result in change throughout board.
We are recruiting to fill the positions under:
Job Title: Freelance Economic / Editorial Writer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are in search of a Freelance Content Writer to hitch our editorial group so as to add his / her contributions and enrich our journal andwebsitewith new unique articles.
- Content Writer duties embrace conducting thorough analysis on industry-related subjects, producing concepts for brand spanking new content material varieties and proofreading articles earlier than publication. If you’re acquainted with producing on-line content material and have a watch for element, we’d like to satisfy you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your revealed articles, alongside along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll ship high quality writing items that appeal to our audiences, entice prospects and increase model consciousness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Journalism, Communication Studies, or adjoining area.
- Prior writing expertise, ideally as a Freelancer.
- Familiarity with mainstream phrase processing software program.
- Excellent communication and time administration expertise.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, disciplined method to work.
- Portfolio of accomplished works.
- Own a private or laptop computer pc.
Job Title: Freelance Magazine Editor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are lookong for a contract / volunteer editor to carry out quite a lot of editorial duties, reminiscent of laying out, indexing, and revising content material of written supplies, in preparation for last publication of a number one financial / finance journal with an African protection.
- Rewrite copy from writers
- Modify written content material from writers
- Develop a content material calendar
- Develop concepts for content material
- Oversee content material manufacturing
- Create extremely shareable content material
- Adhere to journalism best practices
- Assign tasks and monitor deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or English with 4-20 years work expertise.
- Strong writing and proofreading expertise
- Experience with content material administration programs
- Ability to satisfy the mandatory price range
- Great consideration to element
- Strong interpersonal expertise
- Ability to offer constructive suggestions
- Conceptual inventive skills
- Ability to create tales
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Asokoro, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of an skilled Brand Manager to assist us construct our model and lift model consciousness.
- You’ll work throughout all ranges and departments of our organization to search out what makes us distinctive and talk it to the world.
- Analyze model positioning and client insights
- Shape and talk our imaginative and prescient and mission
- Translate model components into plans and go-to-market methods
- Manage a group of selling people engaged on model initiatives
- Lead inventive improvement to inspire the audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specs, value and value parameters, market functions and gross sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all advertising and marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market tendencies, analysis client markets and opponents’ actions
- Oversee new and ongoing advertising and marketing and promoting actions
- Monitor product distribution and client reactions
- Devise revolutionary development methods
- Align the corporate across the model’s course, selections and techniques
- Proven working expertise as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven potential to develop model and advertising and marketing methods and talk suggestions to executives
- Experience in figuring out goal audiences and devising efficient campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the complete advertising and marketing combine
- Strong analytical expertise partnered with a inventive thoughts
- Data-driven considering and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication expertise
- Up-to-date with newest tendencies and advertising and marketing best practices
- Degree in Marketing or a associated area.
- 4 – 15 years Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Resume and Work Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the “Job title” as topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline thirtieth November, 2020.
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2020 for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery ( Over 3,000 workers needed )
Job Recruitment in Abuja at African Economic Congress
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria , Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State