Jafas & Sons Motor Enterprises Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Managing Partner
- We are in search of an skilled Managing Partner to supervise each day enterprise operations and supply general strategic course.
- The Managing Partner can be accountable for setting strategic targets and targets, supervising each day actions, monitoring performance, and driving enterprise development.
- Maintaining constructive client relationships and driving new acquisitions.
- Developing and implementing organizational targets, procedures, and insurance policies.
- Consulting and cooperating with different executives, board members, and staff.
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing enterprise operations.
- Identifying enchancment gaps and implementing corrective measures.
- Degree in Business Administration or a associated area.
- Master’s degree most well-liked.
- Extensive managerial expertise.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation abilities.
- Excellent management abilities.
- Executive decision-making abilities.
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset.
Job Title: Payroll Manager
- Develop techniques to course of payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, advantages, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third celebration funds)
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll techniques
- Oversee processing of payroll modifications (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Ensure compliance with related legal guidelines and inside insurance policies
- Supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants
- Liaise with auditors and handle payroll tax audits
- Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting groups.
- Proven expertise as a payroll supervisor or comparable position
- Current data of payroll procedures and associated legal guidelines
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes.
- A eager eye for element
- An analytical thoughts and good math abilities
- Outstanding communication abilities (written and oral)
- Organizational and management abilities
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or associated area; skilled certification.
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
- We are trying to find an skilled and devoted CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the usage of Information Technology (IT) in our firm.
- Develop targets and methods to make sure the IT division runs easily and successfully.
- Direct and set up IT-related tasks.
- Monitor modifications within the know-how sector to find ways the corporate can enhance and develop.
- Supervise the networks and laptop techniques within the firm to make sure optimum performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of recent IT techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area.
- Minimum 5 years’ expertise in info know-how and knowledge administration.
- In-depth data of knowledge administration and administration processes.
- A highly-analytical mind-set with very good problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should ahead their Resume to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline 29th December, 2019.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august