Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a respected Oil and Gas agency is seeking to fill the function of:
Job Title: Senior Technician
- Candidate might be chargeable for dismantling, assembling, putting in, overhauling and conducting different sorts of upkeep companies for a wide selection of rotating gear.
- Prepare dismantling reports of the varied gear dealt with.
- Prepare spares consumed reconciliation sheets and meeting reports.
- Verify stock and components obtained in opposition to Bill of Material per job previous to meeting of kit.
- Monitor the standard management of manufactured components previous to meeting of kit.
- Apply agreed on take a look at procedures
- Dynamically stability rotors and followers in accordance with ISO 1940 utilizing the Abro H-100 Machine.
- Install piping and set mechanical seals to match drawings.
- Operate laser alignment instruments, situation monitoring gear, hydraulic torque instruments and high-pressure testing gear.
- Work with Lead Technician/ Supervisors and lead different group members to hold out full overhauls or set up and commissioning of assorted sorts of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors in addition to blowers on buyer websites both onshore or offshore, this additionally consists of bearings and mechanical seal change-outs.
- Represent the corporate in a optimistic method whereas executing jobs onsite, by sustaining a glorious security file and behaving professionally with purchasers and group members always.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Petroleum Engineering or any associated Engineering self-discipline.
- Minimum of three years cognate expertise as a SENIOR TECHNICIAN.
- Must be capable of perform fundamental inspection of kit, stroll round visuals in addition to DCI.
- Must be capable of file and doc the work carried out on a day by day foundation.
- Must be HSE educated and absolutely compliant.
- Must be capable of perform housekeeping of the worksite on a day by day foundation.
- Must take correct care of all of the instruments and gear he makes use of.
- Must have a good perspective in direction of the job, in addition to perform nicely with the group.
- Must be accustomed to numerous measuring instruments like, Vernier Calipers, Depth caliper/ micrometer, ID/OD micrometers, Dial gauges, and have pc abilities, report writing abilities.
- Must be chargeable for all of the instruments he makes use of, and take excellent care of them when required he’ll perform PMs, on instruments and workshop machines
Deadline: 24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] utilizing “Senior Technician” as topic of the e-mail.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- To train basic management over all actions in the workshop retailer and preserve correct file, secure holding each as to high quality and amount of supplies
- Work instantly with the Tool Room attendant and Workshop admin for shelling out spares, consumables and another retailer merchandise and replenishment of all gadgets when required
- Handover day by day retailer file (incoming and outgoing) merchandise to the Workshop Admin AND work alongside with the Workshop admin/software room attendant to test the e-book balances, with the precise bodily inventory month-to-month by means of inner management over flawed points, pilferage, and so forth
- Ensure the workshop retailer is neat, gadgets secure, correctly labelled/organized and recognized
- To test and obtain bought supplies forwarded by the Warehouse, Workshop Admin /software room attendant and to rearrange for the storage in applicable locations in opposition to approved PO or handover be aware.
- To problem supplies solely in required portions in opposition to approved work order OR handover paperwork from software room attendant/workshop admin
- Relief the Workshop Admin/ software room attendant when required.
Basic Skills And Requirements
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma/Higher National Diploma or equal
- Minimum of three years’ expertise Cognate work expertise as a storekeeper/attendant
- Good organizer and file holding
- Discipline and robust interpersonal relationship
- Basic use of pc, Microsoft workplace instruments
Deadline: 24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead their CV in ‘MS Word Format” to: [email protected] Using “Store Keeper” because the mail topic.