China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation (CITCC) – Restructured from former China Communications Construction General Corporation, China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation (hereinafter known as CITCC) is an internationalized giant skilled complete communication building group enterprise affiliated to China Communications Services Corporation Limited beneath China Telecom in China’s communication building area, with sturdy building capability, excessive scientific and technological content material and the best nationally licensed qualification for a building enterprise.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- We are in search of proficient and certified Logistics officers to hitch our staff. In this place, the individual will probably be accountable for all provide chain administration duties, reminiscent of organizing, monitoring of logistics dispatch, storage and distribution of products and orders. The aim is to handle the complete order cycle in order to boost enterprise growth and guarantee sustainability for buyer satisfaction.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Vacancies in a Large Conglomerate (Seafarer and Mariner) ( 7 Positions )
Functions and Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and handle logistics, warehouse, transportation and buyer providers
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Respond to any points or complaints.
- Research excellent transport methods, routing, and carriers.
- Work with different departments to include logistics with firm procedures and operations.
- Update and consider metrics to evaluate performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to legal guidelines, pointers, and ISO necessities.
- Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Record of profitable distribution and logistics administration
- Demonstrable potential to guide and handle employees
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational abilities
- Ability to work independently and deal with a number of initiatives
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, producers, retailers and shoppers
- Keep monitor of high quality, amount, inventory ranges, supply instances, transport prices and effectivity
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue items, plan routes and course of shipments
- Resolve any arising issues or complaints
- Supervise, coach and prepare warehouse workforce
- Meet price, productiveness, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze information to evaluate performance and implement enhancements
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and charges.
- In-depth data of the buyer items business.
- Solid understanding of logistics and stock administration software program.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or any related area.
- All Applicants have to be keen to come back to our Lagos workplace for all Assessments.
- Proven working expertise as a logistics and Courier service officer and a minimal of three years’ expertise in the same position.
Deadline: 17th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)