Job Intern Pharmacist at PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the providers of suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
- The candidate have to be inducted.
- Safe and safe storage of medicines.
- Engage in Pharmacy retail actions and duties.
- Dispensing acceptable dosage of prescription and OTC medicine to sufferers.
- The candidate will need to have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Current provincial license to apply Pharmacy from the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people administration expertise.
Application Deadline 29th May, 2020
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]