GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited. A family title within the transportation trade and one of many largest supplier of intercity and interstate transportation, serving greater than 200 locations throughout Nigeria and West Africa with a contemporary, environmentally pleasant fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant place beneath:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
- We are searching for an skilled, organized, dependable, element and service-oriented warehouse supervisor.
- In this place, you’ll oversee and coordinate the day by day warehousing actions, monitor warehouse stock in addition to making certain that merchandise are saved, processes are duly noticed and create a great warehouse system.
- Moves stock by scheduling supplies to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating stock transfers and many others.
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Confirm correct and well timed supply of merchandise
- Improve warehouse work processes by strategic planning with a purpose to create a extra environment friendly achievement system
- Achieve excessive ranges of buyer satisfaction by excellence in receiving, figuring out, dispatching and assuring high quality of products
- Maintains storage space by organizing ground area; adhering to storage design ideas; recommending enhancements.
- Maintains stock by conducting weekly, month-to-month bodily counts; reconciling variances; inputting information.
Requirements & Experience
- Excellent group and environment friendly time administration abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to fulfill deadlines and work effectively beneath strain.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Logistics, or related fields
- 5 years’ expertise in warehousing is required
- Knowledge of warehouse software program packages, MS Office proficiency and automobile elements
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.