Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Officer
Locations: Borno and Adamawa
Reporting Relationship (Line Manager): Regional Manager
- The Territory Sales Officer is to sustain and enhance targeted total revenue in designated areas or territories by effective implementation of planned sales and distribution strategies that are aimed at growing market share and increasing profitability at the region.
- Daily meeting with SReps (face-to-face or via conference call).
- Drive market initiatives to achieve sales targets in the territory.
- Ensure availability of stock in assigned territory. TP ordering and ensure re-ordering level is followed.
- To ensure channel partners are making stock available and distributing in the entire territory.
- To ensure adequate availability of stocks throughout the territory in all outlets.
- Effective selling to right customer
- 100% adherence of sales process
- Effective customer and product education to drive customer acquisition
- To effectively and timely communicate all changes in product and services to SReps, shop managers and TPs.
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation, Usage, using other sales channels within territory
- Preparing SRep activity, coaching; training
- Weekly performance monitoring of SRep and initiating corrective actions where required
- Business performance reporting to the RM
- Sales Rep are properly dressed and of good conduct
- Ensure proper display of all communication and merchandising in POS/across channels
- Availability of communications material always (at the POS)
- Support CR in the region
- Escalated CR issues to the right channel.
- Effective follow up with CR on query resolution.
- Feedback on service; quality and availability
- Installation within 24 hrs
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- 1st degree is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience specifically in the Solar market/industry
- Local Knowledge and experience
- Existing relationship with existing and potential trade partners
- Previous experience managing activation team and sales agents will be an added advantage.
- Strong Technical Selling knowledge
- Planning and Time Management skills
- Proven ability to work with minimum direct supervision
- Very strong communication, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Strong work ethic with positive attitude towards delivery of results
- Ownership, leadership and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Note to: [email protected] Subject should be position and Location e.g (Territory Sales Officer Borno) or (Territory Sales Officer Adamawa).
Application Deadline 29th July, 2019.
Note: Candidates should be willing to relocate to the North-East.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]