God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have now, by way of strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a basic story of humble beginnings. From what might move for a automobile shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s journey land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Position: Terminal Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure daily terminal operations run easily.
- Ensure scheduled service timelines are strictly adhered to, reduce disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays.
- Coordinate the actions of the terminal operations workers to make sure obtainable buses are assigned to routes, positioned and moved effectively and successfully
- Disseminate info as communicated by Management to terminal workers members
- Communicate scarcity or surplus of buses at the terminal to the Control Unit.
- Ensure all buses blown to the terminal are successfully tracked in transit.
- Resolve minor grievances or disputes that don’t require escalation.
- Conduct weekly value survey forwards reviews to the Snr Operations Officer(s).
- Ensure the terminal amenities are effectively cleaned and maintained.
- Ensure the terminal meets its efficiency and security targets
- Ensure the well timed use of acceptable software program/ instruments for all operational processes.
- Ensures all Experience Officers remit correct “sales” to the accountant.
- Proactively attend to visitor’s questions and queries and ship excessive customary of buyer expertise.
- Identify alternatives to enhance the interface and our service to Guests and relay the potential to Field Operations for observe up
- Ensure all workers throughout the terminal comply strictly with the insurance policies and procedures of the group. E.g. resumption time, costume code, professionalism in direction of visitors and many others
- Promote GIGM companies to encourage larger use of on-line reserving platforms (Website and App).
- Liaise and negotiate with completely different stakeholders together with native authorities, regulatory our bodies, highways authorities and reps of host neighborhood.
- Develop and implement terminal workers shift schedule in compliance with requirements set by Management.
- Perform different duties as required or as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as topic of the e-mail.
Deadline Date: sixth August, 2019
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines