A good Transportation firm positioned in Ijebu Ode, Ogun is recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: SSCE Holder
Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun
Slot: 7 Openings
- Checking and inspecting items obtained and guaranteeing they’re of correct amount, sort, and acceptable high quality.
- Carry out detailed full crate inspection (FCI) on all merchandise at the Brewery warehouse previous to loading onto the vans.
- Confirmation of quick deliveries for empties (at sorting yard).
- Identify and notify brewery employees of any discrepancies observed at the brewery by way of amount and high quality of the merchandise. (e.g breakages, leakages, lacking bottles, and so on).
- Candidates should SSCE Holders.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the topic of your mail.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State