EST Master Construction Limited was incoporated in Nigeria within the year 2000 and ever since, has proven its means to undertake a thouroughly fashionable strategy to building works.
EST Master Construction Limited is a number one building firm in various market segments. We are thought-about among the many best due to our means to undertake massive and complicated initiatives, embrace new applied sciences, and make a distinction within the lives of our purchasers, workers and neighbours.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Site Clerk
Reference No.: MCLR / WM2 / 03 / 20
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Responsible for the planning, budgeting, and coordination of each day administration of web site actions, in addition to the mandatory administrative duties related to the positioning.
- Manage each day operations of web site actions while compiling and making ready every day reports.
- Administration of web site wages fee
- Schedule and handle web site conferences while taking minutes.
- Receive and retailer paperwork and confidential information; preserve file of permitted paperwork and confidential information.
- Monitor and professional‐actively take motion in response to web site wants/ requests for building supplies.
- Anticipate and proactively elevate potential challenges/issues.
- Act as point of interest for inner and exterior web site communications.
- Assisting with enter into the shops laptop and infrequently inserting buy orders on the instruction of the Procurement Officer or in his absence.
- Maintaining the inner and exterior surroundings of the positioning in a protected, clear and tidy situation
- Assist in work web site supervision, safe-guarding of firm belongings and making certain compliance with firm insurance policies and procedures.
- Set up an environment friendly system for storekeeping, upkeep of stock information, the preparation of fabric orders and the receiving, inspecting and storing of provides disbursed on job orders and materials transfers.
- Responsible for the upkeep of most and minimal shares
- Liaise with retailer clerk on state of returned gear and guarantee written report is submitted to the logistic officer
- B.Sc./HND in any of the Social Sciences (ideally, a background in Accounting)
- 5+ years of expertise as a web site/administrative clerk
- Work expertise with a good building firm can be an added benefit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong numerical and IT abilities
- Keen consideration to element and talent to successfully handle time
- Possess wonderful organizational, verbal and written communication abilities
- Applicants should be resident in Port Harcourt or its environs.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the “Position and Reference Code” as the topic of the e-mail.
People Google Search for
jobs in port harcourt
jobs in port harcourt 2020
jobs in port harcourt rivers state nigeria
jobs in port harcourt jobgurus
jobs in port harcourt jiji
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State