Mikko Plastics Industries are the pioneers in flexible packaging conversion in the Eastern Region of Nigeria. With a focus on customer satisfaction, we utilize our management and technical expertise, state of the art technology machinery, using quality raw materials, for the manufacture of customized Plain, Flexo and Gravure Printed Poly Products of global industry standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive/Manager
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role (Polymer and Plastics).
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a handwritten Application Letter with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae attached (if any). The application MUST be accompanied with photocopies of all relevant credentials, two(2) Reference Letters, (one from Reverend/Pastor of your Church and the other from your Traditional Ruler), and three (3) recent passport pictures to the:
Human Resources Manager,
Mikko Plastics Industries Limited,
No 7 Umuimo Road,
Aba, Abia State.
Email: [email protected]
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : NNPC Recruitment Aptitude Test Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august