Mikko Plastics Industries are the pioneers in flexible packaging conversion in the Eastern Region of Nigeria. With a focus on customer satisfaction, we utilize our management and technical expertise, state of the art technology machinery, using quality raw materials, for the manufacture of customized Plain, Flexo and Gravure Printed Poly Products of global industry standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role (Polymer and Plastics).
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a handwritten Application Letter with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae attached (if any). The application MUST be accompanied with photocopies of all relevant credentials, two(2) Reference Letters, (one from Reverend/Pastor of your Church and the other from your Traditional Ruler), and three (3) recent passport pictures to the:
Human Resources Manager,
Mikko Plastics Industries Limited,
No 7 Umuimo Road,
Aba, Abia State.
Email: [email protected]
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : NNPC Recruitment Aptitude Test Shortlisted Candidates 2019