Everyday Group of Company Limited is a conglomeration of all enterprise ventures initiated by the entrepreneurial zeal of its founder Dr. Charles Dimnwaobi. The Group was included on the seventeenth of June 2003, with the purpose of offering diversified companies to the Nigerian economic system. This diversification is represented by means of our subsidiaries that got here underneath the holding authority of the Everyday Group.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Sales Attendant
Locations: Imo (Owerri) and Rivers (Port Harcourt)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcoming clients to the shop with a pleasant method.
- Upholding an outstanding customer support normal.
- Communicating the best methodology of preparation, use and enjoyment of our big selection of merchandise.
- Reviewing, confirming and accepting processing orders, function a value checker and directing buyer motion.
- Promoting gross sales, vacation provides and model consciousness.
- Politely attending to clients and answering their questions on our merchandise and companies.
- Maintaining data a couple of division’s vary of merchandise, costs and product date.
- Explaining or Recommending related merchandise to extend clients’ choices and enrich the buying expertise.
NB: Overall, the job is a rewarding expertise that affords you the possibility to make a constructive impression on gross sales in a quickly rising indigenous firm!
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- NYSC Certificate is required.
- Experience:1 – 2 years
- Three Guarantors
- Good with numbers
- Proper writing and communication abilities
ALSO CHECK : Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Resume and Application Letter to: [email protected] utilizing “Application For Sales Associate – Port Harcourt or Imo” as the topic of the e-mail.
- The Application letter should be addressed to the actual location through which the candidate wish to work (World Bank, MCC Road or IMSU), Preferably the situation with the closest proximity to the applicant’s residence.
- You should apply on-line solely – no CV should be submitted in individual! we is not going to acknowledge them.
Application Deadline 14th April, 2021.
# Job for Sales Attendants at Everyday Supermarket
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment