SEE THIS JOB : First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for May 2020
Bolt (formally Taxify) is amongst the fastest growing start-ups in the world with over 30M delighted customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a flight-hailing app to connect numerous riders and drivers worldwide to make travel easier, quicker and more credible.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
We’re looking for a knowledgeable International Sales Manager to construct and lead our sales groups throughout Africa. Reporting to the Director of Bolt for Business, you’ll be accountable for executing the methods and development of all our African markets.
Bolt for Business is growing quick, our item is developing quickly and our sales groups are prepared to progress and scale. We’re looking for a driven person, with experience of quickly constructing, training and establishing sales groups throughout numerous nations. We don’t simply wish to construct groups, we wish to increase groups and drive multi-million Euro development – so we require a super star who’s existed and done it, who doesn’t mind getting hands on with huge offer sales and who will construct and drive the sales maker we require.
You’ll require to be a multi-tasker, an experienced international manager and understand how to get a sales organisation to provide outcomes quick. We’re moving fast and this is a new and interesting function, one with big scope for development and effect – if you’ve a history international sales development, particularly in handling groups offering company services into SME / big companies – then let’s talk.
Let’s construct the future of company transport together!
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing sales performance throughout numerous African markets
- Recruiting and structure sales groups in all African markets
- Training, training and enhancing local sales groups, consisting of performance management where required
- Executing the Director of Bolt for Business’ methods and development strategies
- Working and closing big client offers, especially international ones
- Proactively develop options and enhancements in sales execution in your area
- Achieve development and struck sales targets for the European area
- Present sales, earnings and expenditures reports and reasonable projections to the management group
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being totally knowledgeable about new items and competitors status
- Give market feedback to the item group & director concerning Bolt for Business options
- Oversee and own the sales total African sales pipeline
- Design and execute a tactical company strategy that broadens the business’s client base and guarantee its strong existence
- Establishing tactical collaborations in line with the B4B Director’s vision
- Closing big local and international sales offers.
- BS / MS Degree in Business Administration or an associated field
- At least 10 years of effective previous experience in sales, regularly surpassing targets, with at least 5+ years in a sales manager/director function and 2+ years experience directing sales groups in numerous various nations at when.
- Experience recruiting, growing and training groups to provide leading level sales performance
- Proven ability to lead and provide quick and considerable multi-million Euro growth, through sales teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proven ability to manage sales teams in several diverse countries and deliver considerable growth
- Industry expertise, particularly in selling service products directly into SME and large businesses
- Relentless drive to achieve results, strong willed, motivating and cool under pressure.
- Experience of using CRM tools to steward and monitor team performance and drive improvements – Pipedrive experience would be an added bonus
- Experience working in a very quick moving well funded scale-up would be advantageous.
- Someone who gets hands on and is excited to get involved closing big deals and building strategic partnerships.
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too quick for that
- Amazing personal development experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international group, plus regular group occasions
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have an unusual chance to construct an item actually utilized by countless people throughout the world.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021