Golden Oil Industries Limited was founded on September 8, 1988, in Nigeria. In Nigeria’s edible oil industry, Golden Oil Industries Limited has become a household name. The company’s main goal is to provide healthy oil to its customers as a cooking medium.
Refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake are all available from the company. Our oils are used to cook in a healthy manner. In premium poultry and animal feed, soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), and the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). have all given their approval to the company’s products
We’re looking for people to fill the following positions:
Job for Refinery Operator at Golden Oil Industries Limited
Job TItle: Refinery Operator
- This position will be responsible for operating oil refinery production equipment meeting the quality and productivity requirements that ensure on time supply of safe products to the customer.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Drive Productivity and Production target achievement in assigned refinery
- Efficient utilization of raw material (No contamination/zero oil spillage)
- Quality of machine handling (No production induced machine downtime)
- Machine production capacity utilization and Quality of production output
- Performs all work within safety and environmental guidelines established by local, state, and federal agencies as well as company policies.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance and basic troubleshooting on operating equipment.
- Performs general labor, housekeeping and sanitation responsibilities as required.
- Maintains daily records and logs.
- Operate refining, bleaching and deodorization production process as per standard, control and report deviations
- Ensure quality and food safety checks compliance, as established by company policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Engineering is required for this role.
- 2 to 5 years proven refinery operator work experience preferably in edible oil refinery
- Familiarity with FSMS compliance Guidelines
- Experience and knowledge of provincial health and safety standards
- Deep knowledge of production management and Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
How to Apply Refinery Operator at Golden Oil Industries Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email
Also Apply for : WAEC 2022 Massive Recruitment – WAEC Recruitment Portal login
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.
That is all the information on Job for Refinery Operator at Golden Oil Industries Limited
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Job Vacancies at Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools for Teaching and Non-teaching Staff
- Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Service Executives in a Commercial Bank – MacTay Consulting
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login