Swiss Credit Limited, is a totally registered Nigerian agency throughout the financial suppliers sector of the monetary system. The consumer lending sector of our monetary system continues to be at its developmental state which makes it troublesome for credit score rating traces to be extended to positive class of the inhabitants thereby leaving a big gap, nonetheless with the superb understanding of the dynamics associated to those mortgage approvals by industrial banks to consumers of positive class and monetary standing, Swiss Credit is strategically positioned to fill the gaps created.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- We are looking out for a reliable Recovery Officer to contact debtors and declare glorious cash owed in route of their collectors. You could be liable for recovering the money owed in as little time as doable.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Create perception relationships with debtors when doable to avoid future factors.
- Update account standing and database recurrently.
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when obligatory.
- Comply with requirements when approved motion is unavoidable.
- Keep observe of assigned accounts to determine glorious cash owed.
- Plan plan of motion to get properly glorious funds.
- Locate and name debtors to inquire of their price standing.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or price plans.
- Handle questions or complaints.
- Must be a B.Sc/HND holder in any topic.
- Working information of MS Office and database.
- Excellent communication and people experience.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.
- Proven experience as Recovery Personnel with working experience of two – 5years.
- Must have labored for lending company.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of associated approved requirements.
YOU MAY ALSO APPLY FOR THIS : Ongoing Job Recruitments at Dewnorthresources
How to Apply
Interested and licensed candidates must forward their CV to: [email protected] using the submit utilized as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th May, 2019.
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]