Palladium is a worldwide chief within the design, improvement and supply of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of tolerating social and financial worth. We work with foundations, traders, governments, firms, communities and civil society to formulate methods and implement options that generate lasting social, environmental and monetary advantages.
For the previous 50 years, we’ve been making Positive Impact doable. With a staff of greater than 2,500 staff working in 90 plus international locations and a worldwide community of greater than 35,000 technical specialists, Palladium has improved – and is dedicated to persevering with to enhance – economies, societies and most significantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Program Officer – Health Policy Plus (HP+)
- Health Policy Plus (HP+) is a USAID-funded five-year $185 million challenge awarded to Palladium on August 28, 2015. HP+ has a mandate throughout world, nation, and subnational ranges to strengthen and advance well being coverage priorities in household planning and reproductive well being (FP/RH), HIV, and maternal well being. It goals to enhance the enabling setting for equitable and sustainable well being providers, provides, and supply methods via coverage improvement and implementation, with an emphasis on voluntary, rights-based well being applications, and by strengthening in-country companions’ capability to navigate complicated environments for efficient coverage design, implementation, and financing aligned to their priorities. Central parts of HP+ revolve round constructing in-country capability, institutionalizing achievements of previous investments, and selling nation possession of applications and initiatives.
- HP+ is scaling up its well being financing interventions by supporting Federal Ministry of Health (FMoH) and its businesses to roll out the Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF), right down to the state degree, whereas additionally supporting choose states to strengthen its well being financing methods in readiness to entry the BHCPF in subsequent phases of its implementation.
Purpose of Role
- The Program Officer will present mixture of well being financing technical help and crosscutting coordination help for the implementation and monitoring of HP+ Nigeria data administration technique and plan and Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP), together with different program coordination help throughout the HP+ Nigeria portfolio. Relevant to data administration, the Program Officer will help the collation, group, and sharing of success tales and challenge updates, month-to-month outcomes, and different reporting necessities,
- S/he’ll report back to the Senior Advisor-Monitoring and Evaluation with dotted line reporting to the Senior Advisor-Policy and Advocacy. The place can be primarily based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Provide technical help on challenge actions and efforts, throughout the intervention areas as wanted.
- Maintain a central repository for all challenge deliverables, useful assets, paperwork, key insurance policies and tips
- Support the Snr. M&E Advisor to collate weekly, month-to-month and different periodic challenge updates
- Work with operations and the relevant technical leads to make sure profitable implementation of actions, together with workshops, studying occasions, and many others.
- Work with the Snr M&E Advisor and the technical staff to trace the implementation of the challenge studying agenda in addition to documentation and dissemination of the teachings discovered
- Coordinate with state technical groups to develop and package deal group voices on particular advocacy points and amplify them utilizing strategic communication approaches.
CHECK THIS JOB : Project Implementation Engineer at Netcom Africa Limited
- Organize and attends conferences and occasions with key stakeholders and challenge companions.
- Assist with group and coordination of state exercise plans, month-to-month updates, and organizing programming conferences
- Collate outcomes’ reports submitted from challenge states and evaluate the accompanying evidences for adequacy in keeping with the challenge AMELP
- Liaise with the State M&E/ICT Specialists to commonly collate information and success tales for additional evaluate by Abuja technical leads and administration staff; coordinate with HQ communications and administration staff for success story sharing
- Assists within the preparation of reports, displays, and different communication merchandise.
- Perform different duties, as crucial.
- A time period of 9 months initially (via August 2020), with the potential for an extension, primarily based on further program funding.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or increased in Public Health or any of the Social Sciences or arts
- 2 years of expertise in public well being challenge implementation, expertise in BHCPF and well being financing program implementation can be an added benefit
- Strong organizational expertise and a focus to element required
- Experience supporting tasks in data administration a plus; understanding and former expertise supporting challenge monitoring and analysis efforts desired
- Fluency in English language is required
- Demonstrated power and expertise in writing technical reports, and success tales.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft workplace packages and data communication expertise
- Proficiency in using work instruments essential to conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses
Deadline: 19th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment