Oasis Africa Consulting – Our client, a diversified answer supplier with a broad portfolio in energy technology, electrical infrastructures, industrial gear, elevators & escalators, Home home equipment and HVAC is presently beefing up its staff withing the capability under:
Job Title: Power Plant Manager- Gas
Location: Lagos / Igbesa – Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- Full and full administration and coordination of the next actions associated to Gas Power Plant: Warranty, Technical Assessment and necessities, technical coordination with Clients, operation requirement and coaching.
- This exercise includes client coordination, coordination with New Sales Department, area operation, suppliers, logistics, retailer, procurement, manufacturing, administration and technical division with our Client.
- Act as a consultant of the organization in entrance of the client
- Ensure that every one IMS and HSE are revered and applied at website and area groups
- Develop and Attend Field, subcontractor and client technical necessities
- Site technical inspection and noticed non-conformities
- Conduct periodic area inspections and audits of all important duties, to watch and to manage high quality of labor of area staff
- On hand expertise in fuel energy crops
- Ensure all Job Completion Format “JCF” associated to technical issues are checked validated for correct technical evaluation and reported correctly.
- Ensure buyer Satisfaction by fixing clients’ complaints and guarantee high quality service and response.
- Manage and supervise all duties assigned to the respective groups
- Prompt coordination between Field Operation, New Sales, Technical Department at Client workplace to attain well timed schedule with clients.
- Report promptly findings from the sphere to technical division, manufacturing at Client workplace and producer.
- Prepare wanted reports as requested by clients.
- Ensure correct coordination with retailer, procurement, manufacturing and administration
- Proactive Management whereas assessing priorities
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving
- Coordination, Planning and Organization
- Effective Communication (Client, Subordinate, Piers, Superior)
- Leadership and Team Building
- Negotiation and Assertiveness
Salary and Benefits
Pay/advantages are aggressive primarily based on business requirements
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Job Vacancies at Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools for Teaching and Non-teaching Staff
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)