Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria. It is the one maritime firm listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and gives companies in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries situated in different components of the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Operation and Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are in the hunt for an operation and upkeep technician that can carry out actions to guarantee continuity of operations of assigned services inside firm and regulatory company procedures.
- Ensures all compliance elements of place are recognized and adopted; understands and complies with all insurance policies, codes and rules relevant to place and firm
- Effectively work in a directed staff setting that features shared duties; set up and keep good working relationships with staff members, landowners, contractors and prospects; assist staff and firm aims and be keen to work in any and all areas of operations as requested to keep up staff property.
- Maintain facility data for required state, federal and firm procedures, and take part in staff administrative duties.
- Maintain communication with staff and administration to guarantee that work will probably be accomplished on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
- Utilize computer systems and e-mail for inside and exterior communication, report holding, on-line reporting, materials and provide ordering, and submitting of varied types.
- Participate in and assist the coaching of staff members and different staff capabilities corresponding to budgeting, planning, efficiency administration, decision-making, and so on.
- Maintain cleanliness and normal appearance of services and surrounding work space.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be capable to obtain expertise needed by the staff. Must possess or be keen to attain two talent blocks inside an inexpensive agreed to time-frame
- Willingness to work in an setting the place compensation is tied to efficiency and talent stage.
- Effective oral and written communication expertise.
- Good working information of computer systems and thorough understanding of Windows based mostly packages. Effective clerical expertise for administrative duties.
- Ability to learn and interpret working manuals and engineering requirements.
- B.Sc/Ordinary National School Diploma or High School Equivalent Diploma
- One to 2 years associated work expertise or equal technical coaching for operations and upkeep technician or three to 5 years of associated expertise for senior operations and upkeep technician
- Must be extremely motivated and possess a “Best in Class” imaginative and prescient.
- Must be capable to establish work priorities, meet deadlines and perform with little or no supervision.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] The topic of the mail must be ”Operation and Maintenance Technician”.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Note: Only certified candidates can be contacted.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Job for Project Construction Manager ( Subgrade Earthwork) at China Geo-engineering Company - Nationwide
- Executive House Keeper, Food and Beverage Manager needy at Rovedana Limited
- Sales Supervisor at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited - Onitsha, Edo, Ondo, Ebonyi & Lagos
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Job for Factory Costing Analyst
- Customer Service Representative recruitment at TechAdvance Limited
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 35
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 9
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 225
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 12
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1027
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1512
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 10
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 146
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1111
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 13
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 9
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9