Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria. It is the one maritime firm listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and gives companies in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries situated in different components of the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Operation and Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are in the hunt for an operation and upkeep technician that can carry out actions to guarantee continuity of operations of assigned services inside firm and regulatory company procedures.
- Ensures all compliance elements of place are recognized and adopted; understands and complies with all insurance policies, codes and rules relevant to place and firm
- Effectively work in a directed staff setting that features shared duties; set up and keep good working relationships with staff members, landowners, contractors and prospects; assist staff and firm aims and be keen to work in any and all areas of operations as requested to keep up staff property.
- Maintain facility data for required state, federal and firm procedures, and take part in staff administrative duties.
- Maintain communication with staff and administration to guarantee that work will probably be accomplished on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
- Utilize computer systems and e-mail for inside and exterior communication, report holding, on-line reporting, materials and provide ordering, and submitting of varied types.
- Participate in and assist the coaching of staff members and different staff capabilities corresponding to budgeting, planning, efficiency administration, decision-making, and so on.
- Maintain cleanliness and normal appearance of services and surrounding work space.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be capable to obtain expertise needed by the staff. Must possess or be keen to attain two talent blocks inside an inexpensive agreed to time-frame
- Willingness to work in an setting the place compensation is tied to efficiency and talent stage.
- Effective oral and written communication expertise.
- Good working information of computer systems and thorough understanding of Windows based mostly packages. Effective clerical expertise for administrative duties.
- Ability to learn and interpret working manuals and engineering requirements.
- B.Sc/Ordinary National School Diploma or High School Equivalent Diploma
- One to 2 years associated work expertise or equal technical coaching for operations and upkeep technician or three to 5 years of associated expertise for senior operations and upkeep technician
- Must be extremely motivated and possess a “Best in Class” imaginative and prescient.
- Must be capable to establish work priorities, meet deadlines and perform with little or no supervision.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] The topic of the mail must be ”Operation and Maintenance Technician”.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Note: Only certified candidates can be contacted.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates