Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria. It is the one maritime firm listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and gives companies in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries situated in different components of the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Operation and Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are in the hunt for an operation and upkeep technician that can carry out actions to guarantee continuity of operations of assigned services inside firm and regulatory company procedures.
- Ensures all compliance elements of place are recognized and adopted; understands and complies with all insurance policies, codes and rules relevant to place and firm
- Effectively work in a directed staff setting that features shared duties; set up and keep good working relationships with staff members, landowners, contractors and prospects; assist staff and firm aims and be keen to work in any and all areas of operations as requested to keep up staff property.
- Maintain facility data for required state, federal and firm procedures, and take part in staff administrative duties.
- Maintain communication with staff and administration to guarantee that work will probably be accomplished on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
- Utilize computer systems and e-mail for inside and exterior communication, report holding, on-line reporting, materials and provide ordering, and submitting of varied types.
- Participate in and assist the coaching of staff members and different staff capabilities corresponding to budgeting, planning, efficiency administration, decision-making, and so on.
- Maintain cleanliness and normal appearance of services and surrounding work space.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be capable to obtain expertise needed by the staff. Must possess or be keen to attain two talent blocks inside an inexpensive agreed to time-frame
- Willingness to work in an setting the place compensation is tied to efficiency and talent stage.
- Effective oral and written communication expertise.
- Good working information of computer systems and thorough understanding of Windows based mostly packages. Effective clerical expertise for administrative duties.
- Ability to learn and interpret working manuals and engineering requirements.
- B.Sc/Ordinary National School Diploma or High School Equivalent Diploma
- One to 2 years associated work expertise or equal technical coaching for operations and upkeep technician or three to 5 years of associated expertise for senior operations and upkeep technician
- Must be extremely motivated and possess a “Best in Class” imaginative and prescient.
- Must be capable to establish work priorities, meet deadlines and perform with little or no supervision.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] The topic of the mail must be ”Operation and Maintenance Technician”.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Note: Only certified candidates can be contacted.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]