Connect Rail Services Limited – A logistics firm at the slicing fringe of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift items by taking the strain off the highway community.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Management Accountant
- As a key member of the Management staff, the Head Accountant will report back to the board of administrators and assume a strategic function within the total administration of the corporate.
- The Head Accountant may have major day-to-day accountability for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related actions of the corporate.
- This will embrace direct accountability for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, authorized, property administration, deal evaluation and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and personal and institutional financing.
- Provide government administration with recommendation on the monetary implications of enterprise actions.
- Manage processes for monetary forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide suggestions to strategically improve monetary efficiency and enterprise alternatives.
- Ensure that efficient inside controls are in place and guarantee compliance with IFRS and relevant federal, state and native regulatory legal guidelines and guidelines for monetary and tax reporting.
- Provides management within the improvement for the continual analysis of quick and long-term strategic monetary aims.
- Ensure credibility of the Finance group by offering well timed and correct evaluation of budgets, monetary tendencies and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead place of growing, implementing, and sustaining a complete job value system.
- Direct and oversee all features of the Finance & Accounting features of the group.
- Evaluates and advises on the influence of lengthy vary planning, introduction of recent packages/ methods and regulatory motion.
- Establish and preserve robust relationships with senior executives in order to establish their wants and search full vary of enterprise options.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc Degree with a minimal of two.2.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN Certified).
- Knowledge of IFRS
- MBA is extremely fascinating.
- 5+ years in progressively accountable monetary management roles, ideally in a structured firm.
- Strong interpersonal expertise, capacity to speak and handle effectively at all ranges of the group and with employees at distant places important.
- Strong drawback fixing and inventive expertise and the flexibility to train sound judgment and make selections primarily based on correct and well timed analyses.
- High degree of integrity and dependability with a powerful sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- PC proficiency is important (Windows setting) and powerful working data of Sage Accounting software program is most well-liked.
NGN150,000 – 250,000/Month
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]