Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a useful resource and resolution administration firm that makes a speciality of helping worldwide/Local firms in figuring out Potential market alternatives, helping with permits, sourcing extremely expert workers, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the usually advanced political and coverage atmosphere of many sub Saharan African nations.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Local Content Analyst
Location: Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil and Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 Weeks
- Coordinate correspondences Companies and ensure timely delivery of correspondences and reports to Regulators including acknowledgements. Printing, photocopying, binding and ensuring delivering of Statutory and Governance meeting briefs & pre-reads and receive & maintain evidence of collection.
- Coordinate business performance reporting.
- Coordinate Supplier Development programmes including the Shell Contractor Fund, Vendor capacity and capability assessment etc.
- Support the development and execution of capacity development initiatives to bridge industry capacity gaps.
- Identify emerging Nigerian content business opportunities through vendor capacity and capability assessment
- Provide administrative and logistics support for NCD activities. Coordinate NCD related communications
- University qualification with major course work in management or business administration, office practices, or related field OR the equivalent.
- Other experience: Minimum of 8 yrs. experience in similar role
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 55 Years
- Experience in an administrative assistant position is highly desirable
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Operation of a variety of office equipment including computers with business/office and special software applications.
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise highly desired.
- Exceptional critical thinking; problem-solving; organizational and communication skills required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th November, 2020.
Other Jobs from Deep Blue Energy Services Limited.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) ‘ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2020-11-30’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Deep Blue Energy Services Limited’ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Lagos State’ address_locality = ‘Any City’ address_region = ‘Any Region’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘0.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] See how one can Apply for Job for Inventory / Procurement Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) [/sc_fs_job]
# Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]