Alpha Partners Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Manage the staff cost of the company, particularly in relation to staff productivity and welfare.
- Oversee the maintenance of company and staff records and files.
- Work with management to put in place effective staff welfare policy and ensure its implementation
- Facilitate and develop training plans and programs to foster continuous staff development.
- Coordinate disciplinary procedures.
- Manage the industrial/employee relations to foster harmony and prevent litigation.
- Advise management on relevant legislations and their legal implications to human resource management.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the department including coaching and mentoring of subordinates.
- Adept at conflict resolution management.
- Serve as Secretary to Management Meeting.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Develop and Align HR goals, policies and strategy with the company’s goals and strategy.
- Work with Line managers/MD in achieving the appropriate manpower for the company as well as ensure adequate manpower planning.
- Manage organization design/restructuring.
- Manage the recruitment and placement of staff for different functions.
- Ensure timely, objective and effective staff performance appraisal for the organization .
- Manage payroll and compensation system of the company.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree/HND in a relevant course
- Must have completed NYSC
- A relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have great leadership and inter-relationship skills
- Candidate must be smart, presentable and intelligent
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Computer literacy is highly important
- Good communication skills
- Preferably female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th July, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]