Job for Human Resources Assistant at Whogohost Nigeria
WhoGoHost is presently the biggest web hosting firm in Nigeria and the West African area. The firm began as a hosting agency however has grown to supply a number of different services and products to assist its clients develop and succeed on-line. Focused on delivering top-notch assist and the best choices, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to interact her clients and assist their companies.
WhoGoHost has obtained a number of awards through the years and is acknowledged because the best choice for companies that must get on-line. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and likewise a Google G Suite accredited resellers.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you good, self-driven, and looking out for an entry-level Human Resource alternative – particularly within the Cloud Hosting Industry?
- We are a vibrant and dynamic younger group that encourages and helps everybody to attain and ship their best.
- If you intern with Whogohost, we’ll take you on the journey to develop your skilled expertise with intense coaching.
- Scan all HR associated paperwork in order to have digital copies
- Maintain worker information (attendance, go away, mortgage, and many others.) in response to coverage and authorized necessities
- Prepare month-to-month VSM agenda and take minutes to be shared with all staff
- Advertise job openings on the careers portal and shortlist appropriate candidates
- Administer internship recruitment exams, enroll profitable candidate(s) with HMO as a part of their onboarding course of
- Be an impartial observer and scribe in disciplinary conferences and hearings
- Respond to WHMCS tickets and escalate if the precedence is pressing
- Monitor and remind staff who haven’t accomplished assigned Cpanel trainings
- Process worker funds for employees wedding ceremony items,EOQ voucher playing cards, and many others
- Update the organizational organogram as staff exit and enter the organization
- Assist the HR Executive and CEO the place required.
Personal Skills & Requirements
- Must be a quick learner and a fast thinker
- Must possess wonderful communication expertise (oral and written)
- Must have a degree in Human Resources and associated area
- Must have a laptop computer with regular electrical energy, web connection and have to be pc proficient
- Must be capable to work remotely and at the workplace location when required
Why Join Our Team?
- We function a household work tradition the place you can be beloved
- There is a chance for profession development – in case your performance meets and exceeds required requirements
- We have a versatile and enjoyable work atmosphere
- Training and private improvement alternatives
- Medical care with a number one supplier
- You will meet and work with professionals in various fields
- A month-to-month allowance can be supplied periodically for you to work remotely
- And tons extra!
Application Closing Date
fifteenth December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
# Job for Human Resources Assistant at Whogohost Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Edo State College of Agriculture for Academic and Non-Teaching Staff
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 for March / April (7 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Bank Teller Job Hiring at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State