Panasonic Avionics Corporation – For 40 years, Panasonic Avionics has strengthened the connection between the world’s airways and their passengers. We are acknowledged globally for our expertise and management in product innovation and customization, system reliability, and buyer care. We collaborate with over 300 airline prospects to develop inflight leisure and communications (IFEC) options which can be designed to satisfy their distinctive fleet, model, operations, and enterprise necessities, primarily based on state-of-the-art know-how, connectivity, and trade know-how. Every year, greater than 2.7 billion passengers get pleasure from an incredible leisure expertise flying onboard Panasonic-equipped plane
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: General Manager, Africa – ITC Global
Job Requisition: YH1344
- The General Manager will probably be chargeable for supervising the continued enterprise in Africa because it pertains to Operations. In this position, it’s the General Manager’s job to make sure customer support wants and expectations are fulfilled, and we’re supporting the enterprise throughout the area.
- The General Manager will report on to the Director of EMEA Operations working to align our help groups globally.
- The General Manager may even be chargeable for the profitable execution of initiatives within the set up of distant VSAT communications techniques and companies we offer to our prospects within the Energy, Enterprise, and Maritime vertical markets working carefully with Sales, Legal, Compliance, Engineering and Finance/Accounting.
- Perform all personnel associated duties, together with worker interviews, hiring, yearly opinions and wage suggestions with direct studies and the broader workforce
- Development of division working insurance policies and procedures
- Development and implementation of coaching plans for employees
- Support and approval of native buying actions
- Work with Accounting and Finance to make sure regional billing is being properly managed to cut back invoicing instances and non-payment
- Develop and keep efficient communications with client
- Produce weekly standing report
- Review and approve time sheets, expense studies and invoices in a well timed method
- Promotes and reinforces a protected and constructive HSE presence throughout the workforce and daily work circulate
- Work carefully with Africa Regional Operations Manager and Field Service Manager to drive excellence in service supply and buyer help throughout the area
- Day to day management and accountability of the assigned initiatives, scheduling and workflow
- Support ITC Global Compliance and Legal necessities throughout the area to make sure we’re working in compliant method and fostering a tradition of compliance amongst the workforce
- Maintain good working relationship with our prospects throughout the area
- Liaise with different purposeful leaders and friends globally to make sure we’re working as “One Team” in help of our shoppers.
- Assist workers with aim improvement insuring they’re in keeping with division objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree/equal academic qualification in Information Technology, Electronic Communication, Compute Science, Business or associated discipline and 6 plus years of associated expertise; or 10 years direct discipline service expertise within the trade or navy could also be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 10 or extra years of related expertise in a supervisory or lead position.
- Must have demonstrable and vital expertise in Onshore/Offshore Oil & Gas, Maritime and Mining markets.
- Working Conditions/Physical Elements
- Must have the ability to go pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screens. ITC Global maintains a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol coverage.
- Expected journey is as much as 50%.
CHECK THIS JOB : Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company ( IBEDC) 2019 Recruitment
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Do you need to be updated with present jobs in Nigeria?