Solidarites International (SI) is a French humanitarian organisation working for over 35 years who's dedicated to offering support within the occasion of battle and pure disasters. Our mission is to offer support as shortly and as effectively as potential to endangered populations by assembly their very important wants: water, meals and shelter.
SI has began actions in North-eastern Nigeria in August 2016 within the fields of Wash and is now intervening in four areas of the state for Wash and Shelter actions.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: FSL Coordinator
Job quantity: SRH03519
Location: Maiduguri with common subject visits in Monguno and Ngala
Contract Type: Short time period contract
Desired Start date: ASAP
Duration of the mission: 1 year
About the Mission in Nigeria
The present political and army disaster has affected hundreds of thousands of lives in Nigeria and SI is answering the wants of displaced populations and host communities in Borno State. The focused areas of intervention are WASH, shelter, logistics, meals safety and livelihood. Seven packages are at the moment operating:
- WASH response for susceptible IDPs and host communities in Dikwa funded by CDC
- Emergency WASH response for brand new onset artifical catastrophe in Ngala funded by NHF
- This mission has potential to proceed creating related and mandate-based interventions to cowl the wants within the space and to make sure humanitarian impression. The groups are effectively staffed with very numerous profiles.
- Multi-sectorial undertaking over three years in Monguno, Ngala, Askira/Uba and Hawul in consortium with ALIMA and funded by EuropeAid
- Logistic Platform undertaking funded by WFP in Monguno
- Emergency WASH and Shelter response funded by OFDA in Maiduguri, Monguno, Dikwa, Ngala
- Emergency WASH in Health funded by ECHO – in consortium with ALIMA in Maiduguri and Monguno
- Emergency WASH funded by ECHO in Maiduguri, Monguno and Dikwa
Here are the important thing numbers concerning the mission:
- 5 bases (Maiduguri, Abuja, Dikwa, Ngala and Monguno) plus Coordination Office in Maiduguri.
- The variety of expatriates is round 20
- The nationwide workers are roughly 200
- The whole funds of the mission is round 7,5 million euros
About the Job
- The FSL coordinator can be devoted to the multi-sectorial undertaking funded by EuropeAid. This undertaking is deliberate over three years and has began in January 2018. SI is working in consortium with ALIMA who's lead on the partnership.
- The FSL coordinator, primarily based in Maiduguri, can be straight coordinating actions in two totally different areas: Monguno and Ngala.
General Objective of the FSL Coordinator:
- He/she is in command of proposal improvement, reporting and communication
- He/she is in command of technique, coordination, evaluation and improvement of FSL technique
- He/she is the FSL referent on the mission
- The FSL Coordinator can be in command of making certain that the aims outlined within the proposal are met
- He/she's going to assure the standard of the carried out program and suggests changes or developments to insure its relevance if relevant
- He/she is in command of representing SI within the Coordination Mechanism linked to the undertaking, and coordinating with the opposite companions to make sure the relevancy of the undertaking
The major challenges of this place:
- Participation within the strategic orientation of SI within the nation and help the identification of uncovered wants and provision of threat analyses
- Support the harmonization of programmatic instruments and tips throughout the groups and the bases
- Ensure sturdy exterior coordination with our consortium accomplice (ALIMA) and with E.U companions
- Facilitate the coordination with the authorities (3R Commissioner and Technical Line ministries)
- Enhance collaboration with MEAL & WASH departments in addition to different departments
- Support strategic orientation for a easy transitioning between emergency and post-crises context
- Support and outline the reorientation of the undertaking when obligatory utilizing the flexibleness clause
Priorities for the two/three first months:
- Support the consolidation, definition or redefinition of operational technique and modality of intervention via the type of complete guideline and/or exercise sheets
- Consolidate the method and technique for the concentrating on of latest space of implementation and evaluation the appropriateness of beneficiaries’ protection per space and per actions.
- Follow-up SI coordination with line ministries and facilitate with ALIMA the coordination with the 3R
- Support and observe up the reorientation of some actions/location
- Strong participative administration expertise with subject expertise in delivering coaching and capability constructing
- Strong information and expertise of undertaking cycle administration,
- Good information and expertise on analysis and monitoring instruments and good analytical expertise
- Affinity with multi-sectorial and built-in method
- Previous expertise on early restoration and multi-sectorial undertaking is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication expertise
- Anticipation and self-organization capacities
- Great work and stress administration capacities
- Masters’ degree or equal in associated sectors of FSL
- At least 2 years subject expertise as FSL Coordinator
- Ability to develop a robust understanding of the context and to make the undertaking adaptive to the context evolution
- Experience in tensed context when it comes to safety
- Experience in semi-remote administration
- Good and confirmed writing and spoken English
- Knowledge about money primarily based packages
- Organizational and analytical expertise
- The FSL Coordinator can be primarily based in Maiduguri. He/she resides in a single bed room. The variety of expatriates dwelling within the base is kind of excessive and numerous when it comes to nationality: this can be a treasure but in addition requires adaptability and open-minded.
- The FSL Coordinator will journey incessantly to areas of interventions. He/she has to respect the safety measures in place in each base, plus SI mission restrictions. The atmosphere is extremely unstable, so the coordinator has to adapt him/herself to sudden adjustments.
SI will Offer You
- According to experiences, wage begins from 2400 euros gross monthly (+10% annual go away allowance paid month-to-month) and a month-to-month Per Diem of 600 USD.
- SI additionally covers lodging prices and journey bills between the expatriate’s nation of origin and the place of task.
- During the task, a system of alternation between work and break day is carried out at the speed of 1 break each three months.
- SI affords you 7 working days ever three months, with a 850 USD allowance for every break. In addition to those common breaks, SI provides a break day per labored month. These days off in addition to the breaks are usually not deducted from the paid leaves which are paid each months together with your wage as they're provided by the group.
Social and Medical Cover:
- Expatriates profit from an insurance coverage package deal, which reimburses all healthcare bills (together with medical and surgical bills, dental care and ophthalmological bills, repatriation) and a welfare system together with battle dangers. Essential vaccination and antimalarial remedy prices are refunded.
CHECK THIS ALSO :Vacancy at Reputation Nominees For Public Relations Executive
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates