Nutri K Limited Is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to supply technical help within the specialised manufacturing, commercialization and distribution strategy of prepared to-use meals for the remedy and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Finance & Administration Manager
The key position of “Finance and administration manager”:
- Manage monetary and administration groups to attain firm monetary objectives. Develop the general company monetary objectives and targets.
- Oversee preparation of economic information associated to normal ledger, payroll, finances, expense.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assist within the finance and finances actions of the workplace together with helping in preparation of annual finances submission and revisions by estimating the price of employees in addition to rental and utilities, workplace gear and provides, printing, and different contracts, providers or operating bills, to incorporate within the finances.
- Verify all expense claims to certify correctness and be certain that all acceptable supporting paperwork have been supplied.
- Upon request, extracts month-to-month monetary reports of all energetic tasks from the accounting/monetary system.
- Maintenance of an efficient banking system together with making ready month-to-month financial institution reconciliation
- General administration of the workplace; guarantee common provide of energy, water; guarantee well timed provide and adequacy of workplace provides e.g. stationery, ink, paper; correct upkeep and security of workplace.
- Proper upkeep of workplace information together with client, accounting and contract information (ease of retrieving info).
- Oversees the operation of workplace accounts, planning and monitoring of expenditure, liaising with distributors (get hold of best pricing for good high quality at all instances)
- Efficient coordination of employees use of the workplace car.
- Responsible for the sale of NUTRIK books, periodic visits to bookstores, and environment friendly inventory administration plan for NUTRIK’s books.
- Ensuring that each one money and cheque cost requests are duly accomplished, licensed and accepted by approved employees and all needed supporting paperwork are supplied earlier than cost is finished.
- Performing treasury transactions within the accounting, monitoring the documentation and assuring its completeness in compliance with NUTRIK and donors’ accounting procedures.
- Maintaining submitting system for vouchers and all monetary directions/pointers issued and submitting system and guaranteeing the documentation is usually up to date
Requirements and Skills
- University Degree from an accredited tutorial establishment in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Three years of related expertise in related position.
- Experience in an workplace Admin. position an added benefit.
- Experience working for manufacturing firms can be an added benefit.
- Experience of main group
- Five years as accountant/auditor
- Knowledge of IFRS and prior expertise in use of fast books and ERP software program fascinating.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
- Only candidates who meet the choice standards can be contacted.
- This place is open to Nigerian nationals solely
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020