The Aftrac Group is made up of Aftrac Limited, Aftrac Testing Limited and General Plant Service System Limited (GPSSL). These dependable and succesful wholly indigenous-Nigerian corporations have made strides in the oil and fuel service sector as a profitable, expertise useful resource group. Our Mission is to serve our shoppers expertise wants by using proven-innovative options to the highest business requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Officer
- Experience working with Accounting software program resembling SAGE, Peachtree, and so on.
- Prepare fee vouchers attaching related paperwork and ahead identical to departmental Head for authorization.
- Ensure thorough verification of all quotations, buy orders and invoices to establish accuracy earlier than initiating fee request.
- Reconcile all shoppers/contractors/suppliers accounts for accuracy with invoices, gadgets equipped/providers rendered and remittance recommendation.
- Prepare month-to-month financial institution reconciliation statements of all the firm’s financial institution accounts and ahead identical to direct report.
- Manage petty money transaction and report spending traits to Supervisor.
- Ensure well timed and correct posting of all monetary transactions in the firm’s automated monetary methods.
- Handle common account queries with utmost secrecy.
- Accurately monitor corporations bills and provides month-to-month reports to Supervisor.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) 2019 Recruitment
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.