Medigold Electro Medical Equipment Company enjoys the marketing and circulation of medical equipment and health care services. Our job is to act as your relied on supplier in the entire of African nations, particularly in Nigeria.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
SEE THIS JOB :
Job Title: Female Office Assistant at Medigold Electro Medical Equipment Company
Deadline Date: 13th June, 2020
- Our company is looking for a female Office Assistant to be accountable for dealing with clerical jobs in our office.
- You will be dealing with inbound telephone call and other interactions, welcoming customers and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications.
- A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- SSCE / WAEC and OND Holders
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid means of identification
- Must not be more than 25 years of Age.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Must be proficient with MS-Office application.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting customers and visitors as needed.
- Updating documents, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office in common areas.
- Performing basic office clerk responsibilities and errands.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should forward their CV and a recent passport photograph with a colored background to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Candidates from Festac, Navy Town, Satellite Town, Alakija, and Mile 2 locations will be thought about.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal