A leading Commercial Bank is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Enugu, Rivers (Port-Harcourt) and Oyo
Function: Sales / Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time.
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new / prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales / marketing activities.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly / monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in any relevant discipline
- Must have 1-3 years work experience.
- Not more than 32years Old.
N40,000 – N60,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th December, 2021.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers