Hempawa Consult is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems. We advise and support local and global companies that are leaders and aspiring leaders in their industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Reports to: Brand Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To be in charge of overseeing the digital marketing strategy for the company.
The digital marketer will, among others, undertake the following task:
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing online brand and products campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
Skills / Abilities
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work within a small, multi-cultural team
- Ability to be accountable to supervisory line.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st July, 2019.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Current Vacancies In A Well Established Co-Educational Institution
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]