Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a useful resource and resolution administration firm that makes a speciality of helping worldwide/Local firms in figuring out Potential market alternatives, helping with permits, sourcing extremely expert workers, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the usually advanced political and coverage atmosphere of many sub Saharan African nations.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Contract Admin Personnel
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Quality assurance on contract scopes specifications and company estimates
- Assessing the level of HSE, commercial, schedule and execution risk
- Selecting candidate vendors and prequalifying vendors
- Designing and delivering the ITT / contract content including organizing stakeholder contributions, use of standard templates and contract models.
- Contract strategy and execution through tendering process and negotiation
- Contract formulation for efficient administration and RtP execution in SAP
- Management of Commercial Contract Risk Issues-Bidder Evaluations-Contract awards
- Compliance to SGBP, CCMP and standards and standard T&C’s
- Handover to Category Lead and Contract Holder
- Manage relevant interfaces with key stakeholders: CP Manager, CP Team Leads, Vendors, Users (Line), Vendor Services, MRP Controllers.
- Leading the tender / evaluation / clarification / negotiation process, and ensuring award to competent contractors
- Assurance that Contract scopes and specifications are properly represented to contractors
- Contract stakeholder management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role and environment.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 55 Years
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role and environment.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th November, 2020.
Other Jobs from Deep Blue Energy Services Limited.
Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
See how one can Apply for Job for Inventory / Procurement Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
# Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited