Adexen Recruitment Agency is remitted by a world Engineering, Environmental and Maritime firm to recruit a certified candidate to fill the place under:
Job Title: Civil & Marine Project Engineer
- Ensure environmental compliance throughout the design workforce, no pollutions or incidents via deliberate work programs and development drawings particulars restrictions and mitigation measures.
- Develop & drive the implementation of the Alliance’s technical effectivity methods and customary merchandise.
- Ensure technical sources are managed successfully by working with the programme space supervisor and built-in initiatives chief to co-ordinate design useful resource.
- Ensure design groups undertake and make efficient use of ordinary merchandise.
- Ensure required high quality checking/approval procedures are carried out.
- Develop easy, efficient technical supply processes to enhance the manufacturing of design deliverables to time/value/high quality.
- Ensure consistency with the opposite programme areas the place applicable.
- Work with varied events to offer the management that may make the technical supply throughout the Alliance industry-leading.
- Mentor and develop the design workforce.
- Escalate any potential points to the engineering supervisor earlier than they turn out to be issues, and work with them to resolve.
- Provide a brief report for the engineering supervisor to current as a month-to-month replace on technical supply.
- Receive undertaking enquiries and put together proposals for civil infrastructure consultancy initiatives (principally maritime based mostly) whereas offering technical steering and administrative help to the workforce.
- Compile undertaking stories, programmes budgets and forecasts;
- Work hours as required for the undertaking, sometimes 5 days / week.
- Adhere to all set deadlines with total accountability for the design outputs from the work programmes you have got accountability for.
- Ensure design workforce ship required companies (drawings, specs, estimating packs) on time and to value/high quality requirements.
- Ensure minimal asset requirements are adhered to and design standards of the client utilized to the options.
- Undertake the principal designer duties on behalf of the corporate, guaranteeing the design groups adjust to said specs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Analytical, drawback fixing and decision-making expertise.
- Excellent people administration expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation expertise.
- Good management and workforce constructing expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or associated subject. Master’s Degree will likely be an added benefit
- Minimum of 10 years expertise as a design supervisor ideally in maritime
- Thorough background in design and administration of civil infrastructure consultancy works.
- Ability to guide the design workplace workforce accountable for bidding and design of civil infrastructure consultancy works, principally with a maritime emphasis.
- Ability to guide a small workforce and offering technical steering.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all candidates nevertheless solely these chosen will likely be contacted.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]