We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Assistant Front Office Manager
- Responsible for short- and long-term planning and the administration of the resort’s Front Office operations
- Coach and counsel staff to replicate Ibis Service Standards and Procedures
- Perform all duties of a Front Office Staff as wanted to facilitate service
- Ensure all operations and money dealing with are finished per insurance policies and procedures
- Maintain wonderful communication with the housekeeping division
- Handle escalated visitor complaints and supply a fast resolution
- Ensure that the resort’s pricing coverage is appropriately utilized (worth worth, begin and finish of worth validity)
- Ensure the correct application of inner audit procedures
- Carry out annual efficiency value determinations for group members and set targets
- Help staff enhance their abilities and supply help for profession improvement
- Set up the resort’s pricing coverage along side the Country Sales Manager
- Set the day by day occupancy and common room charge targets for the group
- Ensure the model and/or Group’s loyalty programme is promoted to friends
- Apply and make sure the application of the resort’s HSE insurance policies (in case of fireplace and so on.)
Key Skills, Experience & Qualification
- A degree in Hospitality Management is an added benefit.
- Applicants should possess a minimal 6 years expertise within the hospitality business, by which three years should have been spent working as a entrance workplace Supervisor.
- An intensive information and expertise with using Opera model 5.zero PMS
- Service oriented type with nice skilled displays abilities
- Must have wonderful organizational, interpersonal and administrative abilities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess the next strengths: excessive power, entrepreneurial spirit, management qualities, efficient communicator, efficient in offering distinctive customer support and skill to enhance the underside line
1st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their Cover Letter and CV on to: [email protected] Using the Job title as the topic.
Note: For the sake of Gender Parity because it considerations Accor Group of Hotels, this recruitment will give excessive precedence to certified feminine candidates.