Job for Admin Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR),
- Administrative & Office Operations
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) works to make sure that all people has the suitable to hunt asylum and discover protected refuge, having fled violence, persecution, conflict or catastrophe at house.
Since 1950, now we have confronted a number of crises on a number of continents, and offered important help to refugees, asylum-seekers, internally displaced and stateless people, a lot of whom have no person left to show to.
We assist to avoid wasting lives and construct higher futures for thousands and thousands pressured from house
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job for Admin Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
Job ID: 28397
Salary Grade: G6
Hardship Level: C
Family Location Type: Family
Duties and Qualifications
Organizational Setting and Work Relationships:
- The Administrative Associate is accountable for the workplace administration in aiding the involved supervisor within the implementation of common administrative and useful resource administration duties.
- The Administrative Associate is often supervised by a (Senior) Administrative Officer or a National Administrative Officer who defines common work goals and supplies crucial recommendation and steering. The incumbent could supervise some assist workers. S/he retains frequent contacts with workers at numerous ranges within the workplace and sometimes with workers at the identical stage in different obligation stations and/or Headquarters; with native suppliers and/or officers and/or Implementing Partners (IPs) on topic issues which can be of significance to the Organization.
- All UNHCR workers members are accountable to carry out their duties as mirrored of their job description. They accomplish that inside their delegated authorities, according to the regulatory framework of UNHCR which incorporates the UN Charter, UN Staff Regulations and Rules, UNHCR Policies and Administrative Instructions in addition to related accountability frameworks.
- In addition, workers members are required to discharge their tasks in a way in keeping with the core, practical, cross-functional and managerial competencies and UNHCR¿s core values of professionalism, integrity and respect for range.
- Assist the supervisor within the provision of assets (human, materials and providers) essential to assist the day-to-day actions of the workers within the workplace.
- Assist the supervisor in guaranteeing the UNHCR Office premises present a wholesome, protected and respectful working setting.
- Provide administrative assist within the areas of finance, administrative and human assets in addition to updated and correct information and information in MSRP and different methods.
- Prepare, on personal initiative, correspondence, reports, evaluations and justifications, as required, on common administrative or specialised duties which can be of a confidential nature inside the assigned space of accountability.
- Assist within the preparation of workplace budgets relevant to workers and servicing prices and preserve crucial budgetary management information.
- In addition to common administration tasks, might also supervise straight or not directly, actions involved with workplace and grounds upkeep, security, transport and related providers.
- Arrange for requisition of workplace provides and tools and prepare for management of distribution and upkeep of applicable stock information.
- Provide interpretation of administrative guidelines, rules and procedures. Perform personnel work together with processing of entitlement, issuance of contracts upkeep of varied personnel information and information.
- Assist within the recruitment of General Service workers for non-specialized work together with evaluating candidate functions, administering recruitment exams if relevant, conducting preliminary interviews of candidates; assign General Service workers to satisfy work necessities.
- Collect data and help in conduct of surveys on native price of residing, each day subsistence allowance standards, native salaries for workplace and servicing workers, home leases.
- Brief worldwide personnel on common administrative issues regarding visas, licences, security; present recommendation and guarantee administrative assist as required.
- Arrange for and/or attend conferences on day-to-day administrative issues, take part in discussions of latest or revised procedures and practices, interpret and assess the impression of adjustments and make suggestions for follow-up motion.
- Perform different associated duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
- For G6 – 3 years related expertise with High School Diploma; or 2 years related work expertise with Bachelor or equal or larger.
Certificates and / or Licenses:
- Business Administration, Finance, Office Management, Human Resources or different associated fields.
Relevant Job Experience
- Completion of UNHCR studying programmes or particular coaching related to capabilities of the place.
- IT-Computer Literacy
- UN-UN/UNHCR Administrative Rules, Regulations and Procedures
- UN-UN/UNHCR Financial Rules and Regulations and Procedures
- SC-UNHCR Procurement Rules and Procedures
- IT-PeopleSoft EPM/Budget
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the obligation station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the obligation station if not English and native language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the obligation station if not English.
- Organizational Awareness
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Client & Result Orientation
- Managing Resources
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Change Capability and Adaptability
- Please additionally observe that English is important for this Job Opening.
- Knowledge of native Language is extremely advisable
- Please observe that UNHCR doesn’t cost a charge at any stage of its recruitment course of (application, interview, assembly, travelling, processing, coaching or another charges).
- A written take a look at could also be performed for this place which shall be adopted by a competency-based interview.
How to Apply for Job for Admin Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Procedures and Eligibility
- Interested candidates should seek the advice of the Administrative Instruction on Recruitment and Assignment of Locally Recruited Staff (RALS).
- Applicants should be nationals of, and be domestically recruited inside the nation of their employment.
Note: This place is marketed open to inside and exterior candidates
Application Deadline 11:59 pm: twenty eighth July, 2021.