Vincintoire Limited – Our consumer within the building trade is recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Admin/Account Officer
- Maintain an organization calendar and schedule appointments
- Book assembly rooms as required
- Distribute and retailer correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reviews and displays with statistical information, as assigned
- Arrange journey and lodging
- Schedule in-house and exterior occasions
- Manage workplace provides inventory and place orders
- Prepare common reviews on bills and workplace budgets
- Maintain and replace firm databases
- Organize a submitting system for necessary and confidential firm paperwork
- Answer queries by staff and purchasers
- Update workplace insurance policies as wanted
- Ideal candidate have to be mentally agile, crew participant & should have nice management and communication expertise
- BSc/BA in Office Administration or associated area is most popular.
- 2 – three yrs confirmed work expertise as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or comparable position
- Solid information of workplace procedures
- Experience with workplace administration software program like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, particularly)
- Strong group expertise with a problem-solving perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication expertise
- Attention to particulars
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their Resume to: [email protected] utilizing the place as title/topic.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2019.
Check this Job Also : World Health Organization (WHO) 2019 Internship Recruitment Programme
Note: Only shortlisted candidates can be contacted.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines