Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a firstclass DNA Forensic Laboratory in Lagos, Nigeria. With cutting-edge expertise and gear, the laboratory conducts all assessments in-house and produces genuine outcomes similar to any high forensic laboratory in the world. The laboratory is in the method of reconstructing one other constructing to arrange one other laboratory and is now in search of to recruit a suitably certified candidate to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Construction Supervisor
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll to oversee and monitor a mission that includes the reworking of an current constructing to create workplace and laboratory areas.
- You will present oversight, supervise and handle the development mission. In addition you’ll be certain that the constructing contractor reads, understands and follows the drawings. Of equally significance, you’ll be the first hyperlink between the constructing contractors, the design Architects and Engineers and the Managing Consultant for the mission.
Other Essential Duties
- Review all development plans to totally perceive them.
- Be in a position to clarify plans to constructing contractors.
- Make positive materials ordered is of fine high quality and are delivered on time to keep up schedule.
- Keep job log of labor accomplished and dates when accomplished.
- Coordinate between totally different development trades to remove conflicts and to verify the work flows easily. So, one contractor will not be holding again one other up.
- Monitor change orders to regulate price.
- Supervise and examine all work for workmanship and compliance with drawings, good development observe and laws.
- Inspect and log out on contractors work earlier than they’re paid.
- Create punch record for work accomplished and for work that must be corrected.
- Make positive that the contractors construct what’s designed and use authorised good high quality supplies.
- Work with the Architects and Engineers to develop an general development schedule and monitor it for on-time completion.
- Conduct weekly conferences with all parties concerned in the development mission.
- Send weekly mission reports to administration.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A graduate of Civil Engineering or associated self-discipline, you need to have a minimal of three years’ hands-on expertise in constructing development.
- A demonstrated expertise in energetic involvement in the administration of business constructing development tasks is required.
You will need to have proficient information, expertise and skills in the next areas:
- Understanding and deciphering development drawings.
- Strong Project and Construction Management expertise.
- Organised and element oriented.
- Disciplined to implement and comply with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Good downside fixing and decision-making expertise which require impartial and unique pondering.
- Excellent self-motivation expertise
- Very robust laptop expertise.
- Good communication expertise.
- Strong planning expertise.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Jobs for Graduate at Kobo360 ( 3 positions )
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as topic of your mail
Application Deadline 18th September, 2019.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]