AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Seed Co International; with enterprise curiosity throughout 15 international locations in Africa. Our broad basket of seed merchandise consists of Maize, Soybean, Wheat, Sorghum, Cotton, Cowpea and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- We are recruiting competent and certified Marketing Manager to Head her Marketing Unit because it’s deepen its operation in Nigeria.
READ ALSO : Why Your CV don’t get a reply from Employers,
- The Marketing Manager’s function is strategically positioned to ascertain and develop the corporate’s advertising Dept to ship on the mission and imaginative and prescient of the corporate in Nigeria and different geographies. He/she has the general duty of positioning, creating, capturing and sustaining values for the corporate via planning and implementation of shopper centric plans.
- The Marketing Manager will coordinate all area demonstrations actions, gross sales promotions, media and expertise based mostly commercial, agro supplier’s growth and product loyalty packages thereby entrenching and positioning the Seed Co model because the seed of alternative for elevated productiveness.
The incumbent can even:
- Defining, understanding and creating long run methods for market classes and segments.
- Brief promoting company on media goals and inventive materials growth and manufacturing.
- Coordinate undertaking planning, implementation and appraisal.
- Develop and implement gross sales, distribution and channel technique.
- Implement commerce advertising technique.
- Develop intimate data of customers’ attitudes and behaviors.
- Initiate analysis on manufacturers, customers and market segments.
- Develop and defend model id and positioning.
- Lead within the formulation of pricing technique.
- Monitor and handle the efficiency of the manufacturers.
Qualification and Expertise
- Minimum of a second Class higher University degree, ideally in Business, Marketing, or Management (or associated fields), Business or advertising and/or enterprise submit graduate training (MBA) most popular
- Experience in working in worldwide firms is actually an added benefit.
- Experience in managing groups.
- Must be a self-motivated individual
- Required Age: 30 – 38 years.
- Must have at least eight years of expertise as a Sales and Marketing Manager both in a Seed Business or in an FMCG setting
- Knowledge of commodities advertising, path to market, and merchandise promotion
- Market Information Gathering, knowledge evaluation and outcome presentation
- Communication abilities are important.
- Hausa language shall be fascinating
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]