A jet belonging to King Air Jet, crashed into a fence at the General Aviation Terminal of the Lagos Airport on Friday August 21, after suffering brake failure.
The King Air 200 jet with registration number 5N-HIS is being operated by Mobil Oil Nigeria-Wings Aviation.
An eyewitness said
“The accident happened around 10:00am at a tarmac beside Bristow Helicopter Hanger 3. The brake of the jet was not functioning which led to the collision of the jet with the fence of Bristow Helicopter hanger” the eyewitness said
The Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) says an investigation has commenced to determine the cause of the accident.
See more photos below…
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open