A jet belonging to King Air Jet, crashed into a fence at the General Aviation Terminal of the Lagos Airport on Friday August 21, after suffering brake failure.
The King Air 200 jet with registration number 5N-HIS is being operated by Mobil Oil Nigeria-Wings Aviation.
An eyewitness said
“The accident happened around 10:00am at a tarmac beside Bristow Helicopter Hanger 3. The brake of the jet was not functioning which led to the collision of the jet with the fence of Bristow Helicopter hanger” the eyewitness said
The Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) says an investigation has commenced to determine the cause of the accident.
See more photos below…
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )