Madam Akua Donkor, who is the founder and leader of Ghana Freedom Party has indicated that she will disband the non-stopping religious group Jehovah’s Witness should she became the president.
She explained that the sect is responsible for the reduction of turnout in elections held at the district and across the country and claims it must be stopped.
According to her in an interview on Kofi TV, Jehovah’s Witnesses should not be allowed to work in government institutions noting that a person who doesn’t vote should not qualify to get a government appointment or reference job.
The religious sect is people who are politically neutral due to their understanding base on the bible teachings.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers